What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
His contract with the eels (or any club for that matter) cannot be dependent upon third party deals. So he's either signed and the club hasnt announced it yet, or he hasnt signed.

technically you are correct, but does it happen ?

I believe so, but we are talking about a rumor from a 3rd party website, so could be nothing

JokerEel

Coach
Or, the NRL tipped off the Broncos that his contract was invalid and the transfer fee was all bluff. I think the Broncs may have been allaned by Gould here. And in the process sealed Mitchy as an Eel.

I think the NRL already cleared the Broncos with his contract.

hindy111

Post Whore
We have our young half Oloapu. You guys can keep Bitchell

Interesting prospect. Brisbane didn't see him as a half and thought best he changed his position. They also didn't want to waste a top 30 spot on him. Of course this could mean little. He might be the next superstar.
We may also never hear of him again.

Glenneel

Bench
Speaking of cash, does anyone else have a cunning kit? Mine is getting harder to maintain as untraceable cash is hard to come by. I cant even buy a round without the Mrs Lorenson getting a notification from the bank app.
Obviously got you on a short leash regarding finances, maybe a few less shouting the bar might be in order.

Latest posts