What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Luck I just looked up our draw. I was about to buy a season ticket but now realize that through 18 rounds (lost interest after 18 rounds) we've got just 2 games that are on the actual weekend and that I could therefore actually get to. Most our games are thursday, friday, monday.
Our crowds are going to be stuffed.
Our TV crowds should be f**king rippers though!

hindy111

Post Whore
Luck I just looked up our draw. I was about to buy a season ticket but now realize that through 18 rounds (lost interest after 18 rounds) we've got just 2 games that are on the actual weekend and that I could therefore actually get to. Most our games are thursday, friday, monday.

But good tv deals. Someone did a write up on TCT about this issue.

T-Boon

Coach
But good tv deals. Someone did a write up on TCT about this issue.
How's that actually work?
Do we get the draw see lots of weekday games then make deals with advertisers after that?
I suppose that makes some sense.
But it would have to be a lot of extra cash coming in through that means.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That was 4 Jan 23 Mik. FFS.

R.fc3f30fb83b4b2fde1d1c8b05239872c

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah John Bateman is going great thanks.

I hear he may not be back until round 6.

Still has to acclimatise or learn the plays.

Surely he would have seen enough on Sunday night to know just keep it away from brooks and things will be sweet.
But but Brent Read said that Bateman was being sent videos of all the plays and he’d hit the ground running.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If Sheens gets rolled again this weekend the honeymoon won’t even start.
Its hilarious the Tigers love to use there PR department in every pre-season to talk themselves up.

All talk no results.

i remember they timed the Tiger town documentary to be aired with the start of the season to provide hope and promise and what happened they delivered SFA.

Frank Burge

Juniors
I didn’t renew my corporate partnership for this reason, I also had 3 weddings and an overseas trip booked for July/August and couldn’t justify the outlay with prices rising 10% and would be lucky to get to 4 games