What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s like the store Meyer. Nit only is it a Balkan name, but it’s an (asian) Indian name and South American name refer machu picchu.
Yep, thought so. My daughter has a friend whose name is spelled Maya, and whenever I say it (like 'Meyer') she corrects me (rhymes with Slayer). I might be a massive bogan but at least I know how to pronounce Maya ffs!

eels_fan

First Grade
Seems now a forgone conclusion that’s Moses will be 7 for nsw providing hd gets through Monday unscathed.

so who is in the halves for the Manly game?

I'm guessing we run out

1. Russell
6. Asi
7. Gutho
9. Hodgson

Dunster onto wing

thank god Manly will be missing a couple

Soto

Bench
So basically Bulldog thinks that he can make shit up ir make a mountain out of a mole hill, pike on a club relentlessly and overlook others, yet when people post “hold on merkin” they are trolls and poor him ?

His reasoning yesterday about meow was he was blameless and you don’t have to read it. If you don’t like what he wrote, you shouldn’t share those thoughts, cos if you do, you’re a troll. Meanwhile the poor News Ltd hack can’t bring himself to even utter the words Paul Kent.
Brilliant 👏

King-Gutho94

Coach
Seems now a forgone conclusion that’s Moses will be 7 for nsw providing hd gets through Monday unscathed.

I'm guessing we run out

1. Russell
6. Asi
7. Gutho
9. Hodgson

Dunster onto wing

Hands in the halves with gutho and maybe push Asi to Fb.

Hodgo will have to do some OT next week unfortunately.

Pazza

First Grade

I'm guessing we run out

1. Russell
6. Asi
7. Gutho
9. Hodgson

Dunster onto wing

Wow really

I'd say

Gutho
Asi
Hodgson
Hands

the phantom menace

First Grade

I'm guessing we run out

1. Russell
6. Asi
7. Gutho
9. Hodgson

Dunster onto wing

Yeah that article suggesting NSW will go with Luai / Moses was a bit of a surprise... but Gus gets what Gus wants, I guess?

But yuck, what a selection choice for us that week... with Dylan still in Benny Hill limbo-land.

Gronk

Staff member
Warrington are singularly focused on Makka now that Sorensen has re-signed. He will have to be released however, cos we have him until end 24.

I vote yes. We have middles Joffa, Emu (give him that extn), Junz and Reg. We have a CO over Oggy and I reckon he’d be a cheapie. In the depth chart, we have Matto, Hopgood who are obviously lock/middles and Davey. Moretti has shown his promise plus young double hyphen aka JJBM is starting in cup now. Plus look for the props from Ball to filter through. Sam Tuivaiti certainly has Jnr Barlow wraps on him. Get it done MON.