What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Agree. But 10mtrs out when would be harder to stop running at you?
Look, it’s clear to me that we bought a place holder knowing that Blaize was a total throbber and we didn’t want to block his path. It may be a master stroke. This is why I wonder about the wisdom of trying to get Lomax. We may be having second thoughts although it’s very early days. Interesting times.

hindy111

Post Whore
Look, it’s clear to me that we bought a place holder knowing that Blaize was a total throbber and we didn’t want to block his path. It may be a master stroke. This is why I wonder about the wisdom of trying to get Lomax. We may be having second thoughts although it’s very early days. Interesting times.

Sivo and Guth contract ends 2025. Guth has had 3 x knee recos plus a clean up last year . He will be 31 when his contract ends in 2025. I mean who knows how his body will be for 2026 as far as extensions goes. I'd be very cautious come Nov 1 when he starts asking about extensions. Lets see him this year. I won't write him off but so far he has looked a bit sluggish.

Eelogical

Referee
Sivo and Guth contract ends 2025. Guth has had 3 x knee recos plus a clean up last year . He will be 31 when his contract ends in 2025. I mean who knows how his body will be for 2026 as far as extensions goes. I'd be very cautious come Nov 1 when he starts asking about extensions. Lets see him this year. I won't write him off but so far he has looked a bit sluggish.
We have the best forward pack with the slowest back line in the comp. Gutho (as great as he is) is showing signs of NRL wear and tear life, which is to be expected. He does all the clean up dirty work behind the scenes but let's face it, the last break he made was on a snooker table. Sivo needs to perform this year or f**k right off. I can't remember the last time i heard the SIVO chant with any purpose.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
We have the best forward pack with the slowest back line in the comp. Gutho (as great as he is) is showing signs of NRL wear and tear life, which is to be expected. He does all the clean up dirty work behind the scenes but let's face it, the last break he made was on a snooker table. Sivo needs to perform this year or f**k right off. I can't remember the last time i heard the SIVO chant with any purpose.
Sivo and Gutho shouldn’t be treated the same. With a bit of speed on the edges we can continue to accomodate the King as he ages.

JokerEel

Coach
I love Gutho and his effort but every game he looks like he has been onee capped.

I thought last week he was gone...

Avenger

Immortal
He should look for opportunities in the UK. He would kill it there

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He might be burned out

Glenneel

Bench
I've heard Alamoti is killing it. We had our chance to sign him dirt cheap but chose the deadly Morgan Harper instead
Hopefully one of our juniors next year will kill it there, probably why they signed Harper for 1 year. Also have a young fullback in HM, Cyrus Bloomfield (the Farrari)', who hopefully could develop in to something special by the time Gutho ready to retire.

Last edited: