What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
That is an amazing signing for the Warriors, certainly fills the AFB gap. And well done all round for this not leaking before the official announcement.
I would say its an upgrade.

I never thought i would see the Wahs win a comp before us.

But i am starting think its got very high chance of happening in the next year or 2.

While our drought gets longer and longer.

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't think Russell has been horrible certainly defensively that side has been better then other side.

But in saying that i would like to see more in attack.

Something about BA coached sides though the right winger catches a cold when attacking the tryline.

Fergo nearly went through a whole season not scoring a try where Russell is playing now.

Bailey Simmonson scored 3 tries in 18 games as Right side winger in 2022 as well.

How hard is it to set up attacking plays and structures inside the 20m where you can create an overlap on both sides.

16 other sides do it easily. We haven't got a clue when we go right.
Yeah, I dont think he has been bad. I dont think BA style teams are designed for the winger on the right to do much except catch the high ball and ruck out

Latest posts