What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Dammit you got me Joker.

Yep you caught me. I genuinely thought that the reason that Zac Cini wasnt in first grade was that Morgan Harper was blocking his path, but Pou in his wise and erudite way proved me wrong and put me in my place. Then in desperation to "fit in" with the rest of you and be one of the boys I concocted an elaborate ruse that I was only "joking" and that in fact was passing off the ridiculous scenario where Morgan Harper was not in fact a spectacularly talented first grader and that it would be "funny" to suggest that a particularly average reserve grade player was being blocked by another average reserve grader.

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you kids......

(Im guessing that the "joker" in your name has more to do with being a desperately lonely misfit wearing makeup living with his mother than being a funny merkin?)
Lol. ..looks like someone's throwing a tantrum. Go pick up your toys....

oldmancraigy

Coach
Out of the all the first grade centres who have played majority of games this year, who is shitter than Harper? There can’t be too many.

Probably only Zac Cini is worse.

Not sure how many games he has played, but from the chatter over the last couple of pages I think we can assume the majority?

Latest posts