What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
I'm officially calling it, Parra's season is shot and hopefully so is BA. Gutho on one leg, no halves (save Brown) for the next 2 games, backline ordinary and absolutely no one to call upon except maybe Sivo. Long season coming up yet again. Bring in Bennett, at least he can identify decent players regardless of their age and size.

Parra Pride

Coach
So again the spine is back to

1. Gutho (carrying injury)
6. Blaize
7, Brown
9. Lussick (no doubt)
14-17. No alternate hooker...

God help us.
Give Gutho a rest, chuck Blaize back there for a game and see how he goes, what have we got to lose? Maybe even Brown see how he goes when he just has to run the ball. Suck it the f**k up and play Sanders BA you bald mutt.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yep, if Gutherson is busted then give him a week off.

To be honest I've seen nothing that's impressed me about Sanders playing against men in NSW Cup. I'd rather promote Hands into the halves if Blaize is being used elsewhere - it won't win us a game, but he's been being played in Cup halves for a reason I suspect, and better than throwing an underdone kid in to debut in an out-of-form team.

Parra Pride

Coach
Yep, if Gutherson is busted then give him a week off.

To be honest I've seen nothing that's impressed me about Sanders playing against men in NSW Cup. I'd rather promote Hands into the halves if Blaize is being used elsewhere - it won't win us a game, but he's been being played in Cup halves for a reason I suspect, and better than throwing an underdone kid in to debut in an out-of-form team.
Well giving Sanders a go and completely killing his confidence before he f**ks off to the Raiders would also be a win in my eyes.

Glenneel

Bench
I was talking about the whole Talakai/Harper thing with a mate at work who’s a big Moanly supporter. He said to me, do you remember Harper’s game the week after that? Obviously I said no because I wouldn’t have a clue about Manly… he said he blitzed it. Played out of his skin. Also mentioned how he came back early from Covid for that Sharks game trying to do the right thing for the team, which obviously didn’t work out.

I’ve no idea on the accuracy of it, but it does show how the media portrays something and fans and even so called experts can’t really see past it.
Harper is an ok player just not very good (one could say ideal BA type player) and lacks speed. Certainly not what we need, we need quick (Lomax is that) and elusive runners which we don't have. What worries me is that the Cup team has 2 wingers (Lume and Dunster) that are not future NRL players while potential wingers (Ethyn Martin and Zac Hunter ex Hay boy?) are fast players and languish in lower grades or played out of position. Why not promote them into NRL and give them a chance as Sivo was when he came into grade? They might surprise as many have done over the years. We can't do any worse can we?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Our talent identification is as BAd as its ever been…it’s actually a horrible situation, our back third of our squad couldn’t make a top 30 in any other club in the competition, worse still, we couldn’t even fill the roster going into the comp and as it stands we still have 3 available spots.

the coaching staff have to go, our football department headed by HOF need to f**k right off now.

the season is gone we need a total clean out to begin yesterday.

over to you Jim.

Glenneel

Bench
Generalisation much ?

You really think a buch of people can all be the same simply becuase of the footy team they follow ?
Tigs 5150 said 'Parra merkins can be a bit dim and dull' and he is probably right - anyone following this team for years with its mediocre coach, team and tactics has to have something wrong in their heads. Simples.

Latest posts