What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Half a chance

Juniors
You're a f**king dickhead. We are talking about our hearts ffs. I want to make it to 85. And I just had fish and chips for dinner.
I might go for a jog

Put your thumb in your mouth and seal around it with your lips. Blow real hard but don’t let any air escape. If that doesn’t loosen the plaque in the arteries, it’ll blow the mosquitos out of the ears. Win win.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
@Half a chance a word of advice. When Hindy111 tells you to f**k of ( yes I spelt that correctly) it means you’ve been welcomed into the clan. Ignore 85% of his posts, the other 15% are usually gold. Otherwise you’ll be needing a heart scan sooner than later.

eels_fan

First Grade
On top of that, my wife fought Pancreatic Cancer for 3.5 years before succumbing to it. So I have no fear of dying.
Sorry to hear that mate. Terrible battle to watch a loved one go through. Whilst my wife is still here with me, I understand not having fear of dying though. I have a son lying next to me on the bed right now, but have another waiting for me on the other side when the universe/god/my poor food choices decide my time here is up. I know no matter what tomorrow brings, I’ll have a son by my side. My only fear is for those I leave behind here and the sadness they would be left with.