What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stormy36

Juniors
Our issue is our defensive attitude right now. Why would the club even consider paying 700k for an times very lazy backrower. He probably suits Penriths style where he can waddle back onside and take a 4th tackle play every few sets. I for one am very happy he isn't an option here

yy_cheng

Coach
Our issue is our defensive attitude right now. Why would the club even consider paying 700k for an times very lazy backrower. He probably suits Penriths style where he can waddle back onside and take a 4th tackle play every few sets. I for one am very happy he isn't an option here
We're better off taking Liam Martin off them.

Carty one edge, Liam the other

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your theory is naive because it disregards available evidence that already disproves it.

(Why do I bother? Enjoy your conspiracy theories and blind fandom coupled with rage at imaginary resources everyone else has that we don't.)
I don’t think everyone else has them. Only a handful of clubs are bigger than us. I’m comfortable with that. I certainly can’t change it.

The Predictor

Juniors
Why would we go after him if we have a second rower that’s living off his 2022 form and now doing documentaries?
I heard the dickhead on the radio going on about writing them of at their own peril……faaaek off u idiot, I almost drove of the side of the road, he is absolute touched in the head, which isn’t a laughing matter, but does really appear to be very off