What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It means the PO ended up worthless to the player, which benefits us. He should only have taken up the option if it was overs. If he has rival offers on big money we would do well not to match them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Doesn't surprise me.

The club has no idea what there doing with Blaize atm. So why should he have any confidence in the club in how they are going to develop him.

He has had more positions this year then some do on a one night stand.

hindy111

Post Whore
It would be a little funny if all these red hot SG BALL kids we produced all end up elsewhere. Parrys already gone. If they lost Blaize is would be a hit to the pathways for sure.

The Predictor

Juniors
Probably learnt of the senior players how to squeeze an extra year and 100k on his contract.....
Penrith or Strom have them locked up already....
Great example being our ‘“Leadership” group, RCG was a bees dick away from joining Dolphins, falling in love with Queensland during, he only stayed because we upped his offer, that’s not exactly what u would call loyalty, lots of players have an affinity for their club, can someone name one that’s not squeezing lemon dry?

hindy111

Post Whore
Great example being our ‘“Leadership” group, RCG was a bees dick away from joining Dolphins, falling in love with Queensland during, he only stayed because we upped his offer, that’s not exactly what u would call loyalty, lots of players have an affinity for their club, can someone name one that’s not squeezing lemon dry?

I think that's the problem. Even the Moses contract saga was played out in the media for months.

Avenger

Immortal
You know what I’d do if I was Parra. We want an x - factor player don’t we? Then be ruthless and offer Reece Walsh $1.5m a year. Give him a 5 year deal and blow the Broncos out of the water. He hasn’t signed yet.

Get rid of one our props, Lane and tell Gutherson that he won’t be fullback long term.

Latest posts