What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This shows how you have no idea.....stick to data analysis or whatever you do....

This squad with also the rise of talagi and acquisition of lomax is getting better and will be In a premiership window definitely in 25, and the forwards aren't regressing from age, but from chasing the collision. They are tired, not shit.

A new coach would have immediate affect on this tired team, providing he teaches them to run in between defenders or around them.....
Our forwards do less work than plenty of others, so they should be less tired. In any case they rest 10000 minutes between games so the extra work, if they even were doing extra, would be making them fitter, not more tired. That’s how fitness and fatigue work.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At least we looked after Blaize by giving him the PO before he played a FG game.

I am sure 16 other clubs would have done some thing & the Dragons will definitely give him a PO for the 3rd or 4th year of his contract whatever they offer him.

Its just good business from the club giving all the power to the players.
He was off contract when we gave him the PO. It’s not like we could force him to sign anything.

Stevie

Bench
Just had a lot of those rumours sent to me with who it’s actually about. If the texting team mates younger sister is true then OMG hold onto your hat it’s a huge story. Players brother in question is also huge star.

Grub high profile Sydney based player grub Sydney club!

JokerEel

Coach
Just had a lot of those rumours sent to me with who it’s actually about. If the texting team mates younger sister is true then OMG hold onto your hat it’s a huge story. Players brother in question is also huge star.

Those inbreeding Brothers... explains alot..

84 Baby

Referee
Has anyone said we need passionate fans running
The club? We just need competent merkins from a corporate sense who also have an understanding of sport administration and who aren’t afraid to make tough decisions. We currently have a status quo, near enough is good enough, money first group of merkins. Surely that’s not that hard to find.
Hasn’t one of the big criticisms around Sarantinos been that he doesn’t care about club?
Anyway I wasn’t really referring to board/senior management (although it is a reflection on them) but the actual working stiffs. And sorry if some of them are on here or people know them, but some of them are truly f**king hopeless.
If winning starts in the office, we ain’t winning for awhile. There’s been some fairly significant turnover recently but I have little confidence about any replacement being the right person.

Also on that, I don’t mind Kellyville but firstly they f**king need to get the actual office built ASAP, the demountables are some dreary shit, and secondly I worry that it disconnects us from the simplicity of corporate connections (read TPAs) that Parra city offers. It’s not impossible to have them but why complicate it.

DaveMc

Juniors

Sorry, not sure if I’m misreading this - the brother of the person who received the texts is a huge star? Or the texter has a brother who is a huge star?

Latest posts