What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Zoso

Juniors
It’s very exciting!! And interesting…I’ll confess to total ignorance of the rules and strategies around filling the top 30 but is there a chance we’ve been sluggish filling the last four spots so potential new guy could?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I give the board full credit for finally making the decision that had to be made and admitting they gave Bennett a red hot crack.
I didn’t think Bennett would be interested. He wants a squad that is either premiership ready or easy to turn over. We are neither of those things until 2026. The incoming coach will need to be more patient than the fans.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't like stripes. I've seen trackies for $50+ Who's buying these?
You won’t get stripes at Best & Less mate. These $16 shorts were just blue with an Eels logo sewn on. If you want stripes you need to go to Rebel or Peter Wynn’s Score and pay the big bucks. You would need to be well resourced.

Soto

Bench
I didn’t think Bennett would be interested. He wants a squad that is either premiership ready or easy to turn over. We are neither of those things until 2026. The incoming coach will need to be more patient than the fans.
I think with the personnel we have he would have them playing significantly better...it's very exciting and I've come home from work and put an Eels training top on...yday I had come to the conclusion I'm not wearing any parra stuff again this year...today I'm rejuvenated...I might even find my parra beanie...

Gazzamatta

Coach
James Graham on NRL360 is perplexed about us being so public about failing to get Bennett. It’s a fair point.
“Hey we just sacked our coach. FYI, we tried for Bennett but failed.”
Why make so much noise unless we have someone lined up?
Absolutely agree. Dosent make sence even to a dimwit like Graham.

Latest posts