What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Guymer is similar to Liam Martin, hard hitting mobile backrower, who can play middle if needed. Best comparison I think.

That's the style you need. Pou says Martin's just an average forward. Silly comment. He has aggression,passion,hit like a hammer and goot feet as we saw in his first try in origin. Also quick play the balls

Of Guymer is similar I am excited.

hindy111

Post Whore
I still feel if Guymer,Boods,Blaize have cracking off season we can bounce back faster then imagined.
Tuivati is going to be decent. Brazil,AMS,R
PENSINI may suprise.
Matalele and Ethyn Martin might still be smokies. Both have some skill. As does W.Latu
I was hoping Morretti cemented himself as a regular top 17 player but that hasn't happened.
I reckon Grieg put a line thru as big slower forwards are not what need now days

Wally21

Bench
I Dont Know Stop Motion GIF by Dockisar
How did you get a secret camera into Pou’s place Hiney??!!

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Dogs have the worse fullback and halfback in comp. Just a solid dummy half and average props. But they have hunger,leadership and desire. Attitudes is the difference
We've created I feel a greedy team.
Which is why ultimately they’re going to be also-rans. Some shrewd off season pick ups for our outside backs (did someone say Iro) and yes one decent forward acquisition and I like where we are at.

JokerEel

Coach
The Rangas got sent off today in cup for Canberra for striking..

2 Warriors players also sent off 1 for kicking and 1 for striking..

We don't need ill discipline players

Latest posts