What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
as the Dogs sign another decent player, we at the Eels# remain is some sort of limbo, probably having limited cap room and no coach to push anything along. Not sure we can really improve the roster as it is, going to be a tough sell when renewal time arrives for season tickets.
I don’t think so, Parra fans are and have always been gullible/desperate, up until a couple of years ago I was one of them, though not for the past 2 years, best decision I’ve ever made, no longer wasting my cash watching this rot week in week out, that’s just me, people will continue to follow like sheep, this club is a disaster!!!! I wish Parra fans had the balls to not buy ST, but they don’t

Gronk

Staff member
Your beloved ABC moved to the people in Parra. This is a disgrace to the jersey, what's their strategy getting wasted at the Star? Which of your mates is the old football player on the board?
FMD I don’t know what planet you reside on, but it’s not this one.

Gronk

Staff member
“Jack Hetherington, I don’t think (Jayden) Brailey has been told right now he can go, but it will happen I imagine in the next week or so that he’s told he can find something else.

We've been desperate for a really good hooker since that little sledge merkin left. Lock him in Eddie.

King-Gutho94

Coach
“Jack Hetherington, I don’t think (Jayden) Brailey has been told right now he can go, but it will happen I imagine in the next week or so that he’s told he can find something else.

We've been desperate for a really good hooker since that little sledge merkin left. Lock him in Eddie.

Issac Moses is going to destroy Newcastle and they will be his new puppet like Brisbane were.

O'Sullivan is moving on everyone not in Moses stable to get more Moses clients in there where Moses also manages the coach & recruitment officer.

Thats an awful look