What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
Yeah but I’m not the one pining over absolute plodders holding the club back.

Can’t wait to see what Ryles can bring to a very stale team crying out for a new voice. It’s very exciting!!
I don’t why u keep responding to this wank
So players don’t take unders to stay at other clubs??? Source ploise??
if he was just ignored he
Says the bloke who out people on ignore when he got his fee fee’s hurt :-(
Dont feed the trolls…

The Predictor

Juniors
Meanwhile, if we sign Hudson Young.

giphy.gif
Not this!!!!!

Stevie

Bench
Maybe true, but he nailed it when talking about our depth as being the main issue. Blaize has been plying his trade on the wing for the last few rounds but now we need a centre in NRL.
f**k I want him to be one of our wingers and ply his trade in 25 with the Eels. If he wants to move afterwards then let’s review but he has the ability to be such a good winger.

Imagine having Lomax AND him on each edge. Literally just adding those two even with Gutho still at 1 is so much better.

We still are at least 1 experienced wing/centre short considering the lack of experience in our injured juniors.

gaffer

Juniors
f**k I want him to be one of our wingers and ply his trade in 25 with the Eels. If he wants to move afterwards then let’s review but he has the ability to be such a good winger.

Imagine having Lomax AND him on each edge. Literally just adding those two even with Gutho still at 1 is so much better.

We still are at least 1 experienced wing/centre short considering the lack of experience in our injured juniors.
a herbie Farnsworth type centre would be OK

Stevie

Bench
Hey did we sign a gun hooker from Penrith last year? I remember some saying it’s a weird signing with MA around. Did that eventuate? Is it next year or this year? Is he a chance of debuting next year?

Cheers.

JokerEel

Coach
Hey did we sign a gun hooker from Penrith last year? I remember some saying it’s a weird signing with MA around. Did that eventuate? Is it next year or this year? Is he a chance of debuting next year?

Cheers.

Ryley Smith dropped to Flegg this week as Lussick is in CUP..

Good player has a running game should be our CUP hooker next year.

Stevie

Bench
not sure if I’d use the word amazing but anyway…
Ok well maybe not all awesome but significantly could add to squad.

From memory there was Herbie Farnsworth, Bradman Best, Kotoni Staggs, Justin Olam, Issac’s Tago, Joseph Manu all swapped teams or were available.

You wouldn’t think any of those suitable..?

Parra Pride

Referee
Ok well maybe not all awesome but significantly could add to squad.

From memory there was Herbie Farnsworth, Bradman Best, Kotoni Staggs, Justin Olam, Issac’s Tago, Joseph Manu all swapped teams or were available.

You wouldn’t think any of those suitable..?
Crichton would’ve been nice.