What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Apparently it’s NOT to coach. He will work on square for 25 and settle Talagi etc.

It’s a massive bonus for us to give him an extra 4 months purely working on staff and squad!!!
That would make sense …. I doubt they parachute him straight into head coach role at this stage … leave Barrett there and allows Ryles to fully focus on preparations for next year … excellent outcome

Stevie

Bench
That would make sense …. I doubt they parachute him straight into head coach role at this stage … leave Barrett there and allows Ryles to fully focus on preparations for next year … excellent outcome
As I said on other thread. Lock in his coaching team. Lock in his strategic plans, sign his wrestling team for 25 etc.
Have meetings with all players informing those who he wants to leave, sign some new players to the club too!
Very exciting!

Pazza

First Grade
The Melbourne Storm are open to the possibility of releasing Jason Ryles from his contract effective immediately in a move that would allow the new Parramatta coach to start planning for life at the Eels in 2025.

Well that's a let down

King-Gutho94

Coach
As I said on other thread. Lock in his coaching team. Lock in his strategic plans, sign his wrestling team for 25 etc.
Have meetings with all players informing those who he wants to leave, sign some new players to the club too!
Very exciting!
I hope he rings Ricky where he left the Overhead projector.

BA clearly never used it.

Soto

Bench
I honestly think he now realises how big a job this is going to be. Knowing that storm will be in week 3 of semis or GF he would then arrive in October...way too late to start massive necessary changes with players, coaching, training etc as Storm would want him to be 💯committed to them whilst employed by them...Ryles...making Parra great again

Stevie

Bench
The Melbourne Storm are open to the possibility of releasing Jason Ryles from his contract effective immediately in a move that would allow the new Parramatta coach to start planning for life at the Eels in 2025.

Well that's a let down
Not really. They have now reported he will finish Friday. (Fox Sports)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
we all know that people develop at the same rate both physically and mentally. so age would be the perfect metric to assess talent.
Late bloomers might be a good place to find some roughies, but limited resources are better off directed toward players hitting their milestones.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ffs so Brazel isnt going to make it!

If he becomes a reserve grade regular this year his chances are good.

Yep only just started playing CUP has missed his chances too old now won't ever make it

Brazel probably isn't a good example. He was always highly rated, but lost a season from doing his ACL. It has taken some time for him to recover, get back into some form.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
100% only an idiot would rule out a player due to their age..
I'm not ruling them out. If the club is still paying their wage, it means they haven't given up on them. But the club also knows most 21 year olds will never play first grade, and those merkins tend to spend most of their time in Flegg. If they get a run in reserve grade it could just mean the side is short of numbers and the Flegg merkins are next man up. If they keep getting picked it means they are being prepared for bigger things. If they yoyo between grades, probably not.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh My God Omg GIF by Bounce