What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
I like that Fletcher Sharpe kid, the Knights have 2 in front of him but he’s electric. Hope we can pinch someone!

1 Sharpe
2 Lomax
3 Penisini
4 Gutherson
5 Talagi

I’d love us to pinch another proper fullback/wing/centre.

Gronk

Staff member
I like that Fletcher Sharpe kid, the Knights have 2 in front of him but he’s electric. Hope we can pinch someone!

1 Sharpe
2 Lomax
3 Penisini
4 Gutherson
5 Talagi

I’d love us to pinch another proper fullback/wing/centre.
We banned mullets at our club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Next year should see Miller-Stephen, Rich Penisini, and Alameddine as Flegg eligible cup players. And then have Russell and Martin as young Cup players. Still need to sign more first grade standard backs but that likely won't happen unless we're able to get rid of an expensive forward.

my concern with AMS and Dick is how they back up from a reco, AMS has only played about 7 games against men whilst Dick only last a few minutes last year….

it’s critical that we sign some NRL quality back ups who’s name isn’t Harper, Dunster, Cini and Lumelume..

Avenger

Immortal
my concern with AMS and Dick is how they back up from a reco, AMS has only played about 7 games against men whilst Dick only last a few minutes last year….

it’s critical that we sign some NRL quality back ups who’s name isn’t Harper, Dunster, Cini and Lumelume..
All of them except Lumelume are in our top 30. Moving on from them will save us at least $500k.

chiefy1

Bench
except the stumbling block would be Dunsters MO …hopefully Jason can convince him that his days a fulltime footballer are over.

Can someone explain a mutual option? So if both parties disagree what then. Surely both have to come to some sort of agreement