What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah. Lomax is 650k, 500+k for Blaize would be crazy. We've been down that route with dyl and it hasn't really paid off yet

I think the offer for Blaize is 400k which is ok
That bullshit artist, Adam on the Talking Parra Podcast reckons it’s more than that. I absolutely cannot stand that guy. It’s a shame because the others are ok. I especially have a soft spot for Troy. He seems like a humble and honest tragic.

A bit like me without the Rolex.

Parra Pride

Referee
As much as I'd like Blaize to stay, how can we cry too much when we have Lomax, the probably deserved Wally Lewis Medal winner coming next year. At this current time Lomax V Blaize is a no brainer.
I’m personally not going to celebrate Lomax until he plays a full season for us of this same quality he’s currently playing at.

Chipmunk

Coach
This is typical with Isaac Moses negotiations being played out in the media. He did it with Gutherson and his cousin and now he is doing with Blaize. It’s deadline time soon. This kid and his manager are starting to get on my nerves.
Gutho is managed by a different one

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That bullshit artist, Adam on the Talking Parra Podcast reckons it’s more than that. I absolutely cannot stand that guy. It’s a shame because the others are ok. I especially have a soft spot for Troy. He seems like a humble and honest tragic.

A bit like me without the Rolex.

I think on current form about $300K and add about $100k for potential due to his age, so $400k is about right for a short term contract, say 2 years then he can be upgraded depending on form, assuming there are no "options" on the table.

He may be happy with that but I doubt his bottom feeding agent would be.

I think on current form about $300K and add about $100k for potential due to his age, so $400 is about right for a short term contract, say 2 years then he can be upgraded depending on form, assuming there are no "options" on the table.

He may be happy with that but I doubt his bottom feeding agent would be.

$400 is probably below minimum wage. Unless we have some magic TPAs to top it up.

Avenger

Immortal

Gronk

Staff member