What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Our left edge of Asi, Talagi and Tago are really stretching it playing NRL, their spacing and speed in defence was exposed in that last 10 minutes. Dylbro played on the right and that was evident with that side remained solid.

Simmonson would have been a big positive last night, but again the failure of the genius in recruitment to actually sign backline players was exposed. The forwards did their job again.Seemed like the ref got on the let’s watch the comeback rather than see the fairly obvious infractions.

The Panfers toothless morons come on here to gloat when they played a team minus 11 players and forced to play part timers, and they probably wonder why they are regarded as smug dickheads.
34 points against Penrith most points we have scored against them since 2010.

There defence will want to improve to win the comp again we scored some soft tries but I reckon they do miss Edwards controlling the defence line.

He is probably there most important player structullay. They seem to cover Cleary pretty well and when he comes back he lifts them up 4 gears.

JokerEel

Coach
I just don't get why people say things like we need a 5 year plus rebuild?

In my mind we should always be building, every off season looking to get better. Being fresh blood in, fresh ideas. Rebuilds and war chests are for clubs that are perpetual cellar dwellers.

Hopeless clubs with no idea use the rebuild excuse.

TheRam

Coach
I just don't get why people say things like we need a 5 year plus rebuild?

In my mind we should always be building, every off season looking to get better. Being fresh blood in, fresh ideas. Rebuilds and war chests are for clubs that are perpetual cellar dwellers.

Can I ask how old are you and how long have you been following Parra?

The Predictor

Juniors
next year we will have ..

* a new fresh voice including new assistants
* hopefully not 12 names on the injured list ( including our chief play maker )
* a squad of 30 and not 26
* a couple of decent signings

that alone isn’t going to take 10 years to make it happen
Not confident regarding decent signings, other than lomax

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

In case you've been living under a rock recently you'll notice we are testing a new advertisement. The reason for this is that we have to cover our spiraling server costs so you all can use our facilities free of charge.

We have been developing our website and forums over the last 20 years and we have experienced much growth, hence our costs have risen.

As we are not able to test this on every device and platform known to man we rely on some of your feedback to help us develop this further. If you are still experiencing difficulties can you please provide feedback here so we can deal with it.

As some of you self entitled privileged merkins will know, any criticism or abuse is not tolerated and posts are removed and in some cases, the posters are removed. We are all volunteers and have zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

We ask that you please show some maturity and patience during this period.

Cheers

Delboy

First Grade
They signed Lomax, and Sivo will come back into the team. Dunster can’t be replaced until he is off the books.
As usual you reply to make a statement that has no relevance, commenting about next year has nothing to do with the team fielded yesterday.
The reason Simmonson was mentioned was basically he was our quickest and best performing 3/4 until injury. Stop being so annoying for no reason other to be contrary and talk yourself up.

EelEtric

Juniors
As much as lots of us want to put shit on the club for lack of recruitment to provide some depth in the backs, I am keen to hear what people think makes up a good squad composition. There are 30 spots - what is your preferred mix?

Is it:
2 fullbacks
8 outside backs
4 halves
2 hookers
8 middle forwards
6 edge forwards

Personally I have no idea, the above is just my personal view based on the fact there needs to be 17 players picked each week.

JokerEel

Coach
Hi All,

In case you've been living under a rock recently you'll notice we are testing a new advertisement. The reason for this is that we have to cover our spiraling server costs so you all can use our facilities free of charge.

We have been developing our website and forums over the last 20 years and we have experienced much growth, hence our costs have risen.

As we are not able to test this on every device and platform known to man we rely on some of your feedback to help us develop this further. If you are still experiencing difficulties can you please provide feedback here so we can deal with it.

As some of you self entitled privileged merkins will know, any criticism or abuse is not tolerated and posts are removed and in some cases, the posters are removed. We are all volunteers and have zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

We ask that you please show some maturity and patience during this period.

Cheers

Shocked you guys aren't just running your website from your basement on an old Pentium 3...
Isn't that what Elon does!

JokerEel

Coach
As much as lots of us want to put shit on the club for lack of recruitment to provide some depth in the backs, I am keen to hear what people think makes up a good squad composition. There are 30 spots - what is your preferred mix?

Is it:
2 fullbacks
8 outside backs
4 halves
2 hookers
8 middle forwards
6 edge forwards

Personally I have no idea, the above is just my personal view based on the fact there needs to be 17 players picked each week.

Just go have a look at the riffs depth answer your question pretty easily..

Start of the year they had May and Tago at centre. Had McLean last night as well as Alomoti.

Fullback they have used 3 Merkins this year.

EelEtric

Juniors
Just go have a look at the riffs depth answer your question pretty easily..

Start of the year they had May and Tago at centre. Had McLean last night as well as Alomoti.

Fullback they have used 3 Merkins this year.
How does that answer my question about squad composition again?