What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Our left edge of Asi, Talagi and Tago are really stretching it playing NRL, their spacing and speed in defence was exposed in that last 10 minutes. Dylbro played on the right and that was evident with that side remained solid.

Simmonson would have been a big positive last night, but again the failure of the genius in recruitment to actually sign backline players was exposed. The forwards did their job again.Seemed like the ref got on the let’s watch the comeback rather than see the fairly obvious infractions.

The Panfers toothless morons come on here to gloat when they played a team minus 11 players and forced to play part timers, and they probably wonder why they are regarded as smug dickheads.
As I walked out of the stadium last night, there was an all in 6 guy punch up. It was clear from the shocked Eels fans who instigated it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
34 points against Penrith most points we have scored against them since 2010.

There defence will want to improve to win the comp again we scored some soft tries but I reckon they do miss Edwards controlling the defence line.

He is probably there most important player structullay. They seem to cover Cleary pretty well and when he comes back he lifts them up 4 gears.
Fisher-Harris as well. Dogshit in attack, but there isn’t a better middle defender.

eels_fan

First Grade
Player manager Isaac Moses is refusing to publicly guarantee his superstar halfback Mitchell Moses will see out his two-year contract at Parramatta Eels.
On Friday, we exchanged a number of text messages and chatted on the phone to Moses about speculation the Origin halfback was seeking a release from the club.

I kept asking him … “Can you guarantee Mitchell will stay for two years?”

At no stage would he confirm Moses would see out his contract, even on or off the record.

Soto

Bench
Player manager Isaac Moses is refusing to publicly guarantee his superstar halfback Mitchell Moses will see out his two-year contract at Parramatta Eels.
On Friday, we exchanged a number of text messages and chatted on the phone to Moses about speculation the Origin halfback was seeking a release from the club.

At no stage would he confirm Moses would see out his contract, even on or off the record.

In the same article

SHOOSH

It’s not all bad news at the Parramatta Eels. Their very talented centre/winger Bailey Simonsson is on the verge of signing a new three-year contract

Tiger5150

Bench

Code for the merkin left me on read.

EelEtric

Juniors

FFS, it's not up to Isaac or Mitchell to decide if he sees out his current contract. It is up to the club to agree to release him from his legally binding contract, if he requests it.