What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Paulo has been playing injured all year. At their fittest I still think Paulo is better than RCG.
I don’t think it’s necessarily fitness. They’re quite different players and Paulo’s skill set probably sets him apart. While on individual basis, we’d be unlikely to directly replace RCG, we can more readily replace him with one or two decent signings (Ofahengaue to a degree is already one of them). What it will do is place more onus on others in taking hitups.
Also we probably see RCG as the cheaper sell. He’d have a lot more buyers.

Gronk

Staff member
Which is a poor reflection on the punted coach & S&C considering out last game was on August 24 last year a Thursday night game in the 2nd last round.

We had a longer break/off-season then anyone else to prepare for the pre-season.
I would say the players more than anyone. After 2022 GF, we dropped off.

As someone famous once said, to keep on top you need to train like you came second. Well we did come second, but clearly have not trained/played hungry since. The Riff and Storm know how it works.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would say the players more than anyone. After 2022 GF, we dropped off.

As someone famous once said, to keep on top you need to train like you came second. Well we did come second, but clearly have not trained/played hungry since. The Riff and Storm know how it works.
It’s a definite leadership problem and the coach is a big part of that. It’s certainly easier to carry a coach payout than trying to move players on without f**king your cap. I’m interested to see which players we are trying to rissole now the former coach is gone.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
FMD, Hooper is having a field day, he's the last bloke I want to listen to about Parramatta news. But this RCG story has been circling for a little while, even someone else brought it up before today. Its a damn shame because he's put in so much since he's come here in 2020, turned his career around and been one of the best forwards of the comp. He hasnt had his best year and understandably, but he's still playing good. I'm disappointed that he would have to leave but I'm guessing Ryles has another forward lined up.

Latest posts