What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
You guys reckon Ryles is working full time essentially in the background (obviously not on the Eels office) on signings?
Obviously there’s been comments that Brown and the other fella have signed on as coaches but there’s really only 4 weeks till he gets going I guess.
I assume he’d be in full swing.
Thoughts?

Delboy

First Grade
Just saw some of NrL 360, Slothfield jumped on the Moses story because he couldn’t get a definitive answer from Isaac Moses. Hooper then blamed it all on Sarentinos and as usual never mentioned his mate MON, despite referring to the multi options and failure to retain Talagi.
Get the feeling Isaac Moses is enjoying twisting their knickers .

King-Gutho94

Coach
Most likely would have been two spoons if the fraud had been retained for this year
If we unfortunately win it this year the it would be 2 x Spoons as from my perspective its still BA's side that he assembled, coached & had full control over for half the season & pre-season.

Not Barrett's.