What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
I haven't been to Newcastle for nearly 20 years so maybe it's on its way back. But when I was there it was desolate. Meanwhile Townsville is thriving due to the government pumping cash in there through 3rd Brigade.
You're embarrassing yourself Pou Bear...Townsville is little more than a big country town FFS.

You're continuing to propagate an argument just for the sake of it...

Go away.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're embarrassing yourself Pou Bear...Townsville is little more than a big country town FFS.
Just the type of comment I’d expect from someone who lives in a giant crowded shithole. Aren’t you in Canberra?

Townsville is definitely a city. You might have a valid argument if you claimed Newcastle is a city too. I’m sure at least technically it is.

Zoso

Juniors
I haven't been to Newcastle for nearly 20 years so maybe it's on its way back. But when I was there it was desolate. Meanwhile Townsville is thriving due to the government pumping cash in there through 3rd Brigade.
Newcastle has changed a lot; new developments along the harbour foreshore, modern apartments being built, improved roads and infrastructure. That said, it’s a little quiet still. I go there often to see family and despite all the development, there just aren’t that many people about.
I think it will change; you can’t keep importing 200k+ people into the country every year, watch them go to Sydney and Melbourne, and not have people spill out into regional areas like Newcastle.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just the type of comment I’d expect from someone who lives in a giant crowded shithole. Aren’t you in Canberra?

Townsville is definitely a city. You might have a valid argument if you claimed Newcastle is a city too. I’m sure at least technically it is.
You claimed Townsville was genuine city, but Newcastle wasn't a genuine city...I was just pointing out that argument was f**king ridiculous.

Now go away.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who else could it really be?
Titans, NZ or us..Tigers have a new CEO.
The rest are probably doing OK...I think Jim may be in trouble for not pulling the trigger earlier on the previous coach as the writing was massively on the wall last yr. Should've punted the coach end of last yr

I was referring to the fact that our CEO was doing a wonderful job, that's why I was asking for a second opinion

JokerEel

Coach
I was referring to the fact that our CEO was doing a wonderful job, that's why I was asking for a second opinion

Is he doing a bad job though.Maybe his KPIs are not football related.

New Sponsor for 2025 albeit an old sponsor who everyone hates.

The centre of excellence to be completed in 2047..

If we get a New CEO though and HOF I'll be happy.

Latest posts