What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I lived in Perth through the 70s, kids born there. Been back twice to see family and friends, it’s a nice place but too far away from anywhere and far too insular.

Had a house near the beach and then just south of the city, great for the kids but they have done so well here in Sydney, all their friends were married with kids by the time they were 21/22.
They could've had that moving to Newcastle or Townsville ffs. Or move to the 1950s.

Avenger

Immortal
I lived in Perth through the 70s, kids born there. Been back twice to see family and friends, it’s a nice place but too far away from anywhere and far too insular.

Had a house near the beach and then just south of the city, great for the kids but they have done so well here in Sydney, all their friends were married with kids by the time they were 21/22.
I lived in South Perth. Loved it there. Went back this year to see some friends and had some work to do also. It’s great if you like to watch European soccer as the times are more user friendly. Beaches are pristine and cleaner than I have seen anywhere in Australia.

These days I usually travel to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne for work. I love Melbourne. Their indoor stuff like cafes, restaurants etc shit on Sydney. Sydney is boring in winter and if it wasn’t for the footy it would be unbearable. Gets better in the warmer months for the obvious reasons.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I lived in South Perth. Loved it there. Went back this year to see some friends and had some work to do also. It’s great if you like to watch European soccer as the times are more user friendly. Beaches are pristine and cleaner than I have seen anywhere in Australia.
Plus it's just got that old fashioned charm. Here's a photo I took in Fremantle yesterday:

freo.JPG

Avenger

Immortal
Plus it's just got that old fashioned charm. Here's a photo I took in Fremantle yesterday:

View attachment 93063
The bike ride I did regularly was from South Perth to the Left Bank Hotel near Freo. Also the one around the Narrows Bridge all the way to Dalkeith and Claremont.

The dedicated cycle ways are amazing not like the abomination that Clover Moore has done around Sydney.

Johnny88

Juniors

SHOOSH

Which NRL club board is split over the future of its head coach. It’s a big story because they have already earmarked a potential replacement.

SPOTTED

Eels coach Trent Barrett dropping into the Brisbane Broncos’ dressing sheds after Friday night’s loss at Suncorp Stadium. Barrett will be joining Kevin Walters’ staff as an assistant coach next year.

King-Gutho94

Coach

SHOOSH

Which NRL club board is split over the future of its head coach. It’s a big story because they have already earmarked a potential replacement.

SPOTTED

Eels coach Trent Barrett dropping into the Brisbane Broncos’ dressing sheds after Friday night’s loss at Suncorp Stadium. Barrett will be joining Kevin Walters’ staff as an assistant coach next year.

Shoosh part i reckon is Adam O'Brien.

The leak during the week about Newcastle finishing 13th or lower makes his extension null and void was a message all is not well up there.