What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Plus we have Tom Trbojević offering to play for less for his club because he has been out injured for a significant period whilst our guy has this year a similar situation, yet he wants a pay rise.

I call bullshit on this. I reckon Manlys said look if take a cut we give you and brother a job after footy for x amount....
That or it's legit and his parents/grand parents are filthy rich and 750k is church change to them.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I call bullshit on this. I reckon Manlys said look if take a cut we give you and brother a job after footy for x amount....
That or it's legit and his parents/grand parents are filthy rich and 750k is church change to them.
If it was all Turbos idea there is nothing stopping him handing back $750k if he's feeling guilty.
No cap relief but peace of mind for the big fella.
😁