What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

85AC67E5-B1A3-40C5-B539-1AD9B5DF8098.jpegThere’s plenty of positions in both sides vacant if anyone wants to get a game.

Spoonbowl

Brought to us by

Blockbuster Video
The May family trust for the protection of women and girls
The Paul Kent school of journalism
Brett Finch junior coaching academy

Commemorative T shirts remain available for 700 baht.

Sorry, the Wests Tigers merchandising team do not accept $AUD.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve heard the reason why there is talk about Moses possibly wanting to leave is to try and renegotiate a new deal because we re-signed him for less than what has been reported.

I saw him interviewed soon after he was signed for the big money, when questioned about it he said it was well short of the contract amount as reported by the media

for some reason, it got bugger all coverage

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ryles meeting Ayoub personally to discuss Gutho's future early in the piece is a positive step.

I assume MON wasn't invited which is also a good thing.

It seems to me we need to rebuild our reputation with how we deal with some of these managers I don't think MON or BA have done ourselves any favours in the past 5 years either playing favourites in the area or just being hard to deal with full stop with a lowball process to begin with without any flexibility and need to be proactive to get deals done.

Soto

Bench
I'm reliably informed that RCG will be going to Dragons and that ASADA decided to make an appearance at training today.
Firsts and reserves had a full hit out with reserves being on top at the start but firsts came over the top in the end.
It is a rumours thread after all 😀

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'm reliably informed that RCG will be going to Dragons and that ASADA decided to make an appearance at training today.
Firsts and reserves had a full hit out with reserves being on top at the start but firsts came over the top in the end.
It is a rumours thread after all 😀
Well ASADA are wasting there time if they are testing for performance enhancing.

Unless there trying to find a drug that actually decreases performance.