What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gus is sacking him just all about the lawyers now and ensure its done properly.

Gus language has changed from a week ago when he came out and defended him now the fox story contradicts himself and changed every day last week once more information came to light.
Gus has been throwing him under the bus wearing velvet gloves from the moment his "nothing to see here" text got smashed by the media. You don't embarass big Gus and get away with it.

Soto

Bench
Hetherington would be a smart signing for us to be honest. Broncs fans up here that I’ve spoken to are filthy they let him go. He adds punch off the bench, particularly in defence where he hits with aggression. Releasing RCG for him plus others would make a lot of sense.

He’s 25 years old, is only going to get better. Wouldn’t break the bank. There’s a lot to like for mine.
Completely agree. One of my work colleagues is a mad Broncos supporter and absolute gobsmacked by Hetherington been told see ya later...
I think he goes quite well. Puts in and only going to get better as fwds mature the older they get into their 20s

Latest posts