What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
I watched a fair bit of the AFL GF yesterday. That’s the first AFL I’ve watched since probably plucker played for the Swans. I’d try to give it a chance - but I just can’t do it.
Two observations:
1. It’s insanely “white” especially for someone who watches American football or NRL.
2. It is just far too disorganised. It is very random and some brief order comes out of the randomness. Almost the total opposite of NRL right now.
I’d love a middle ground for NRL like the 80s where there is a bit of randomness but also some good organisation.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I watched a fair bit of the AFL GF yesterday. That’s the first AFL I’ve watched since probably plucker played for the Swans. I’d try to give it a chance - but I just can’t do it.
Two observations:
1. It’s insanely “white” especially for someone who watches American football or NRL.
2. It is just far too disorganised. It is very random and some brief order comes out of the randomness. Almost the total opposite of NRL right now.
I’d love a middle ground for NRL like the 80s where there is a bit of randomness but also some good organisation.
"Insanely white"? Sounds a bit racist. Game needs more colour?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You say it like its a bad thing. Maybe they should start an affirmative action program.
The game pretends to be the most inclusive and progressive in the country, but nothing could be more further from the truth. This is the sport where fans threw banana's at dark skinned players and where talent scout's admitted they only signed indigenous players if they had one white parent. Look at what the Lions coach was accused of and absolutely nothing happened to this bloke at all.

Shit sport with even worse fans and administrators.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don't like the sport but see no need for culture war BS and the disparagement of the white race.
Racism is racism.
Where the f**k am i disparaging the White race??? And this has absolutely nothing to do with the culture war. Nothing racist in anything i have said at all.

I was disparaging a shit sport that pretends to be inclusive and treats their non white players like shit. They like to trumpet inclusivity but as i've stated it's all BS. Plus the game is an abortion to watch.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Where the f**k am i disparaging the White race??? And this has absolutely nothing to do with the culture war. Nothing racist in anything i have said at all.

I was disparaging a shit sport that pretends to be inclusive and treats their non white players like shit. They like to trumpet inclusivity but as i've stated it's all BS. Plus the game is an abortion to watch.
The Sydney Swans host a Pride match this weekend and also have a commercial partner backed by a regime that makes it illegal to be homosexual.

Yeah no hypocrisy in this arrangement

TheCrowe

Juniors

"White as a Klan meeting". Nuff said!

Latest posts