What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yet Gus the hack kept saying dumb move to sack BA. Said it won't change anything..ffs couldn't he or Pou see that basic Brad was tired?
Gould might turn out to be right. What win rate do we want from Ryles for it to be considered an improvement? Or will only a premiership do?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don’t forget this isn’t the military, where merkins can go to prison if they refuse to do what they’re told. The NRL is a modern workplace where the players have massive power, and the clubs (including the coaches) want to keep them happy. This is why we hear about senior players driving standards: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/2cc37766fe3854599cc08fb613d442a3

The coach isn’t the one out there getting smashed in long conditioning sessions. It’s the players who need to buy into that, and the senior players who need to set the example. You can tell them all you want that they will get flogged from six in the morning to six at night but if they don’t want to do it they will do the bare minimum to stay employed. The merkins will malinger and fake injuries and so on. Which makes it somewhat like the military I guess.
Rick Astley Pixel GIF

Pou to Bea.

King-Gutho94

Coach
How did Baldie last 11 years???? It's astounding how he hoodwinked the powers that be for so long. I know you will find plenty of posts from me over the years i can't believe we are wasting our premiership window on such a plodder.
No wonder the players were prepared to die for him sounds like they did f**k all really and it came with no accountability.

Latest posts