What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheCrowe

Juniors
JPap is a project player that we are taking a gamble on. He has shown a freakish skillset coming through the grades but we are yet to see if he has the mindset and work ethic to make it in the NRL.
Ryles must think he can work with him but I'm not expecting him to start the year in first grade. May even still need another year. He is Flegg eligible but spent the year in Cup.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You missed the point as usual, but I don't want to tell you the point so as to avoid your relentless counter dribble.

Live well young Pou.
Your point is that Gould wouldn’t be letting him go if he was any good. My point is that there is no point keeping a merkin if you have no use for him. He is weeks away from being able to sign elsewhere for 2026, so why keep him for 2025 if they already have backups at his position(s)? They can use his slot in the supplementary list to sign another youngster. Meanwhile we need a backup fullback in the top 30. Everyone wins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
100% we let him go a year early who are we replacing him with and who takes up his cap space .

It's the same with REG who took his cap space? Was it the merkin from the sharks?
It might just be about creating space in the top 17 for all the merkins we want playing in 2026 and beyond

Lorenzo Mulitano easily the king of pissant wingers that have played for us has apparently landed a new club.

The Burleigh Bears.

Just goes to show how much we were scraping the bottom of the barrel last season.
But but but Brad Arthur could polish turds and make average players great! He likes a project player. And he really likes to front load efforts.

Latest posts