What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There's no chance Isaac Moses lets Mitch Moses take up his option.

He'll have to knock back total of $1.5m+ a season to stay here if that is what he wants.

he'd be what, 32 then ?

not sure he could get that at that age and it would be a pretty short-term contract given his age

Chipmunk

Coach
Roosters will be in need of a half when the PO comes up....
DCE, Adam Reynolds, and Ben Hunt will also no longer be in the game. Add Foran to the list. That's 4 more clubs who will be looking for a half.

Clubs are unlikely to entice Cleary unless it's with Ivan as coach.

He will become the most sought after No 7 in the game.

Last edited:

The Predictor

Juniors
W
Or we're worried Moses might not exercise his PO when the time comes....
Who cares him and Gutherson are a disgrace when it comes to contract negotiations, and to be honest every time we’ve needed Moses to shine…..he has shit the bed, so if he goes he goes, he won’t b winning us a comp anytime soon!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
Don’t rate Volkman. Might have good stats in reserve grade but don’t think he offers much in 1st grade.
Hawkins is cover for Moses, if anything we need someone at 6 in case of injury to Brown. We aren’t challenging for a premiership next year so I’d be giving Lynn/Twidle a run in cup rather than bringing Ronald in
Have u seen him play?

The Predictor

Juniors
DCE, Adam Reynolds, and Ben Hunt will also no longer be in the game. Add Foran to the list. That's 4 more clubs who will be looking for a half.

Clubs are unlikely to entice Cleary unless it's with Ivan as coach.

He will become the most sought after No 7 in the game.
Therefore best half by default!

Chipmunk

Coach
$1.5m a season?
It's 3 seasons away. There will likely be 2 or even 3 new teams about to enter the comp within a year or two of then. 4 senior halves will have exited the market. It's unlikely the current No 1 half in the comp will be an option, certainly unlikely to be an easier to obtain option than Moses anyway.

I think Moses being only offered $1.5m a season is probably underestimating the price he could command then to be fair.

Last edited:

Gherkin

Juniors
Have u seen him play?
Only in the few 1st grade games he played for the warriors. Didn't think he was anything special.
I guess you can never have too much depth if we've picked him up on a cheap contract, I just think now's the time to prioritise some of the youth we have coming through. They've shown they go alright playing kids their own age, time to throw them in amongst the big boys next year.

parra pete

Referee
It's 3 seasons away. There will likely be 2 or even 3 new teams about to enter the comp within a year or two of then. 4 senior halves will have exited the market. It's unlikely the current No 1 half in the comp will be an option, certainly unlikely to be an easier to obtain option than Moses anyway.

bob bugden-001.JPGI think Moses being only offered $1.5m a season is probably underestimating the price he could command then to be fair.
Bet Bobby Bugden is turning in his grave

T.S Quint

Coach
Maybe you should do the same to LE if his content upsets you so much??

This place is such a vicious cycle………

I think when LE talks footy he has plenty of interesting stuff to say. Happy to read it, whether I agree with it or not.

Unfortunately the other 98% of his posts are attacking one member of this site. It’s a shame.

Latest posts