What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Bit bored so was watching a few you tube videos. I know we all excited about Hayne but gee Hindy was bloody good. He really doesn't get much credit. He really is one of the eels greats!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep.

Hindsight is wonderful but his injury probably cost us the premiership in 2005.

I remember that game....We left with 15 to go to find everyone including us had a $200 parking fine. It was actually a little hilarious as all the Parra fans walked to their cars to find a nice bit of salt in the wound!

Bigfella

Coach
I wanted to make a nasty joke but i couldn't bring myself to do it.... I named both my businesses after my last name :) Maybe he just couldnt be bothered putting to much thought into it?

Serious?

Is that you who owns Gouldy's Garage AND Gould's Gentleman's Club?

hindy111

Post Whore
Why were you at an Eels game?

I have stated many times. I follow the eels cause of my dad.
I also have a soft spot for Penrith being my local team. Which i think everyone should show some support to the area they grew up in.

I am however a parra fan. I have seen Penrith reach and win grandfinals. I see them building a great club now.

And i hope someday i will see Parra win a competition and build as good a junior nursery.

I also have a soft spot for Penrith being my local team. Which i think everyone should show some support to the area they grew up in.

I am however a parra fan. I have seen Penrith reach and win grandfinals. I see them building a great club now.

And i hope someday i will see Parra win a competition and build as good a junior nursery.

how good would a parra v penrith grand final be?

hindy111

Post Whore
Penriths fanbase is a real problem. Such a big area and they get 7000 members.Must be a concern for the Nrl who only seem to give a $hit about inner sydney clubs.

Last Week

Bench

I grew up in the Penrith area up until I was about 22. Played in their catchment. Played in the Panther Trophy school competition. Despite all of that, I don't have a soft spot for them at all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I grew up in the Penrith area up until I was about 22. Played in their catchment. Played in the Panther Trophy school competition. Despite all of that, I don't have a soft spot for them at all.
Neither does Hindy, it's quite hard i'd imagine.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well I've never been to England but I'm a staunch follower of an English football team. No, wait a minute, I meant I have been to England but I don't follow an English football team. Unlike half the merkins in Australia.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Penriths fanbase is a real problem. Such a big area and they get 7000 members.Must be a concern for the Nrl who only seem to give a $hit about inner sydney clubs.

i thought your mate Gus would supposed to fix everything?

strider

Post Whore
I think penrith has a decent fanbase - like every club they come out of the woodwork when there is success ... they just dont convert that into financial membership

yy_cheng

Coach
I think penrith has a decent fanbase - like every club they come out of the woodwork when there is success ... they just dont convert that into financial membership

So r u saying our Fanbase is not decent? He's going to be pissed off at u. U shouldn't be attacking another poster like this

Status
Not open for further replies.