What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WT2K

Juniors
Josh Aloiai
Jacob Liddle
Thomas Mikaele
Luke Garner
Chris McQueen
Robbie Rochow
All named in magpies team for bulldogs trial on Saturday

simmo05

Bench
Lol...Fitler bagging WT for not contributing to Blues SOO over the past 3 years plus our crowd numbers at CS.
Now if ever there was a team that played at an empty stadium,year in year out its the f**king Rorters,an empty stadium is an empty stadium no matter what crowd figure the eastern bile print in the paper.
As for SOO selection,RF,Woods and Ted have all developed at the WT and gone on to play for the blues while they were still at the club and during the past 3 years,I’m assuming but if the WT had an unlimited salary cap like certain untouchables clubs then they would still have current SOO players in the squad along with future rep players.

Vozzy

Juniors
That's because the likes of Fittler and Daley keep picking blokes like Pearce, Fifita, De Belin, Bird, Ferguson, Dugan who have disgraced the blues jersey on and off the field instead. Some of the NSW sides picked would struggle to make the 8 as well. Couldn't care what channel 9/media crap on about us when there leading panellists are 2 brothers who took Cocaine their whole careers or evolved in a sharks pack rape scandal.

west4ever

Juniors
My Team after the trial 1. Moses 2. Nofalouma 3. Masters 4. Fonua 5. Jennings 6. Reynolds 7. Brooks 8. Packer 9. Farah 10.Mattalino 11.Garner 12.Matterson 13.Taylor 14.Liddel 15.Cheekam 16.Twal 17.Mikeale There a lot of replacements and depth in this squad we will win the comp this year iv dropped 10k on them at $26 to 1 another thing you have heard it here first.

The lady always seemed to cop a little flack but in fairness when Pascoe and Go came on board we were a club that was divided and in turmoil on and off the field,at least now the club appears to be in a better financial position and heading forward.

I agree. The front office appears to be all pulling in the right direction now. This is probably not just limited to Pascoe and Go, obviously having one owner with a controlling interest means there is less factional fighting on the board but outside of Farah's ambassador contract debacle Pascoe has been nigh on faultless. He managed to turn a shit sandwich that Cleary handed to him into a Sunday roast with a financial positive for the club and lured a better coach in his place. Go was lambasted as a token selection when she was picked to represent the club on the board but has done nothing but put the club first every step of the way.

Hopefully Simon Cook has no immediate dramas to attend to before Pascoe's return, and Pascoe can convert some success in the front office onto the paddock.

Tigerm

First Grade
I agree. The front office appears to be all pulling in the right direction now. This is probably not just limited to Pascoe and Go, obviously having one owner with a controlling interest means there is less factional fighting on the board but outside of Farah's ambassador contract debacle Pascoe has been nigh on faultless. He managed to turn a shit sandwich that Cleary handed to him into a Sunday roast with a financial positive for the club and lured a better coach in his place. Go was lambasted as a token selection when she was picked to represent the club on the board but has done nothing but put the club first every step of the way.

Hopefully Simon Cook has no immediate dramas to attend to before Pascoe's return, and Pascoe can convert some success in the front office onto the paddock.
Is chairman a paid position? Any thoughts Pascoe moving to that role if it is? I think we need to secure him long term.

Tiger05

First Grade
My Team after the trial 1. Moses 2. Nofalouma 3. Masters 4. Fonua 5. Jennings 6. Reynolds 7. Brooks 8. Packer 9. Farah 10.Mattalino 11.Garner 12.Matterson 13.Taylor 14.Liddel 15.Cheekam 16.Twal 17.Mikeale There a lot of replacements and depth in this squad we will win the comp this year iv dropped 10k on them at $26 to 1 another thing you have heard it here first.

This is a decent team but there are some issues:-

1. Reynolds - can he perform ?
2. Our outside backs defence. Marsters/Fonua & Nofo are all poor defenders.

I figure that team would go forward though and the bench looks good.

Shredder

Juniors
Its coming together I think.

Remember Madge inherited this team, so lets not roast him too soon.

We have 12 players (I think) off contract at the end of this year, so lets see if Gen Y can play for their positions.

west4ever

Juniors
This is a decent team but there are some issues:-

1. Reynolds - can he perform ?
2. Our outside backs defence. Marsters/Fonua & Nofo are all poor defenders.

I figure that team would go forward though and the bench looks good.
Fanua is a better center always drifting in like nofalouma at least fonua is solid and has Jennings on the outside of him and for nofo if he doesn’t perform put momo in his wing position also if Reynolds can’t perform I’d put mbye at 6 Thompson at 1 we do have depth if a player cost us a game or can’t perform drop them strait away remember the mistake last year of leaving Taylor at no9 that cost us a top 8 spot that won’t happen this year will Finnish 5th and win the comp

Latest posts