What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Rumour is that Dugan is being forced out of the Sharks for Ramien, he is only 29, maybe worth a chat, he solves a few positions for us.
I think the Sharks would have to pay some of his coin to come over.

Pezz70

Juniors
Rumour is that Dugan is being forced out of the Sharks for Ramien, he is only 29, maybe worth a chat, he solves a few positions for us.
No thx, shit attitude, we need professionals, they don’t have to be the worlds best players just blokes who value their positions and are professional at all times

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
LOL Blair was stinking it up when Sheens was coach in 2012.

I have no doubt Farah said what he did, but not because he couldn’t coach, but because he didn’t have Sheens lazy style.
I saw what I saw and ok sheens when he arrived and then Potter for at least a year after that ...I never saw the cissy backing into tackles anywhere but with us so one of them is to blame ..Don’t you think...Didn’t see it at the storm under Bellamy (not surprising) or Brisbane under Bennett ..he wouldn’t last 5 minutes ...one of those two was a soft coach coz Blair was a cissy when I saw him at the tigers ...He must have thought easy money here

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Come on dude. You are just making up bullshit here. The point is Reynolds has been really poor for us. Yes he has been injured and yes he has had some decent moments in first grade.

He is one of if not our highest paid player.

I like the guy and I want him to do well but let's not bullshit ourselves.
Ditto see above...Do you have any knowledge / opinions on how good Blair was apart from how long he played for us...I mean Marsters has been here a year he doesnt look like he’s going anywhere, yet he’s done nothing all year ......so ok I get you don’t like Reynolds ....but when someone says they thought Blair was a bludger u gotta have more for me than the number of games he’s played ...otherwise just shut up yea?

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
And mate I get how much you love Matterson hate Reynolds and love Brooke’s ...But No need to include on every post ...especially if I’m talking about someone else ..in this case Blair

Tiger05

First Grade
And mate I get how much you love Matterson hate Reynolds and love Brooke’s ...But No need to include on every post ...especially if I’m talking about someone else ..in this case Blair

How about you just f**k off. I'll post whatever the f**k I want. Stop being a lollipoper. Wanker.

I don't even hate Reynolds you idiot. I like him. I just judge him realistically based on performances and I don't make up bullshit like he was wanted at the Dogs when he wasn't.

WA Tiger

Bench
How about you just f**k off. I'll post whatever the f**k I want. Stop being a lollipoper. Wanker.
You know nothing about Blair definately not enough to argue with someone that says he’s worse than Reynolds ...admit it and you definitely know nothing about how good josh Reynolds is . .....and for good measure if Des Hassler recruits Kieren Foran over Anyone doesn’t mean that anyone isn’t a competent 6 you should know that ..they go way back to Manly days....Your full of it mate Top to Bottom ...Stick to what you know and we will hear a lot less from you!!! “While the New Zealand international chiefly wanted to return to Sydney from Auckland to be near his children, the lure of playing under Hasler, his mentor at the Sea Eagles, also contributed to him signing with the Bulldogs”

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
And if you want to call me an idiot then you’ve got even less substance/knowledge than I gave you credit for which was minimal at best anyway

WA Tiger

Bench
And stop picking on the old boys they know a HELL OF A LOT more than you..Thats all that pissed me off at the start of this... .I guessed your age at 30...The Hassler Raised that by ten I’ll have some change on that hand thanks!

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench

I don't even hate Reynolds you idiot. I like him. I just judge him realistically based on performances and I don't make up bullshit like he was wanted at the Dogs when he wasn't.
O ok so now u get a taste of your own medicine that you dish out so diligently....ie being accused of hating a player and u don’t like it..funny that ...Your getting funnier by the minute

Pezz70

Juniors
Cmon fellas this is a nice place :joy:
Opinions are like arseholes, everybody is entitled to one and it doesn’t really matter here if it’s wrong or right, there’s no need to get angry cause someone has a different arsehole to you, poop comes out of all arseholes.

WA Tiger

Bench
LOL Blair was stinking it up when Sheens was coach in 2012.

I have no doubt Farah said what he did, but not because he couldn’t coach, but because he didn’t have Sheens lazy style.
Aha “Stinking it up”...I had to look that one up ...hard case ey..ok that makes sense now Blair was a dick head maybe even shit stirer during Sheens tenure earlier than the Potter era ...Farah prob couldn’t push Potter around yip I get it ...cheers mate

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
He’d be injured more times than not and he’s not a ball playing fullback

Choiboi

Juniors
He’d be injured more times than not and he’s not a ball playing fullback

Yep, he's one of those players we USED to buy. Let's hope Madge doesn't consider him.

He will probably injure himself of a blade of grass touches him in training....

Would be a very west tigers signing :joy:

Tiger05

First Grade
Cmon fellas this is a nice place :joy:
Opinions are like arseholes, everybody is entitled to one and it doesn’t really matter here if it’s wrong or right, there’s no need to get angry cause someone has a different arsehole to you, poop comes out of all arseholes.

Yep - that guy is a wanka but I've put him on ignore so I won't react again.