What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
Interesting, the barstards got us believing again:joy:

He is a lawyer and he just stated that a heads of agreement deal is legally binding. He is contracted to Melbourne atm and nothing can happen until he is released.

Tigerm

First Grade
He is a lawyer and he just stated that a heads of agreement deal is legally binding. He is contracted to Melbourne atm and nothing can happen until he is released.
Yes, but he also said if Melbourne do end up releasing him, WT's fans should be excited.
Which is not what JAC was suggesting?

Rhyno

First Grade
Well Alice . . . the way WE see it is that IC owes us big time for screwing us over. So us asking for a decent player and you guys paying 100% is not out of the realm of possibility. Our realm, at least . . . .

Tigers trying to sign up all uncle Ivan’s rejects

Tiger05

First Grade
Yes, but he also said if Melbourne do end up releasing him, WT's fans should be excited.
Which is not what JAC was suggesting?

I'm not sure what JAC was suggesting and I have no idea how this will play out but it's not over and we aren't out of it.

WA Tiger

Bench
Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
For JAC and the swap with Talau I’d hate to think that every decision has a 3-4 person step process needing everyone to agree or even majority decision
I can imagine hippy Pascoe saying o no we can’t lose one of our up and coming players it’s not nice for him think of how Talau would feel etc ..Decisions need to be made hard and fast for the betterment of the club now preferably by one person the coach, untill he turns it around or leaves...I’m assuming Madge didn’t go soft but he may have

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Lee Hagipantelis on Vossy's show today,

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=753464

He was asked about JAC, he stated that he is contracted to the Storm and will stay there until they release him. He then went on to say that if the Storm were to release JAC that Tigers fans should stand by for some exiting news.
I’m Interested that Madge hasn’t signed the contract yet..”has yet to dot the i’s and cross the t’s” ..I’m thinking “conditions” What type - ?? Coaches hate them because they mean less control and includes targets/accountability eg get us in the 8 next year or ?£%#^*. It’s prob nothing but check how long it takes him to sign

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
So the end result is JAC will only be playing with us if the Storm get a player they want ie Nofo of Talau.
Since we won't do that he won't be coming this year.
I'm happy. JAC would be a great player but our pack is weak and we need a big body to help us do the dirty hit ups on tackle 1 and 2 imo.

Tiger05

First Grade
So the end result is JAC will only be playing with us if the Storm get a player they want ie Nofo of Talau.
Since we won't do that he won't be coming this year.
I'm happy. JAC would be a great player but our pack is weak and we need a big body to help us do the dirty hit ups on tackle 1 and 2 imo.

Who really knows what is happening but my guess is he has signed with us for next year on but he needs to be released. We won't give them a similar player which to me is completely understandable because signings are meant to improve the team.

I think we just have to wait and see what happens.

Tiger05

First Grade
We need a quality forward or two, not wingers, as simple as that.

Is it worth buying forwards though.

8. Josh Aloiai
9. Jacob Liddle
10. James Tamou
11. Luciano Leilua
12. Sean Blore
13. Alex Twal

14. Moses Mbye
3 out of:- Zane Musgrove, Sam McIntyre, Stefano Utoikamanu, Russell Packer, Alex Seyfarth, Thomas Mikaele

Blore and Twal are the weak links in the starting pack. The bench is pretty good. Blore and Twal could also improve a lot especially Blore.

I think we need some speed in the backs and some class in the spine. You are right that we need to actually go forward and hold the middle in defense but we lack class and JAC provides that.

I hope we get him but I think we really need some players to come on. I think Douiehi and Brooks make a good pick in the halves but they need to kill it.