What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
There is a video on Fox NRL Sports News, (I can't download it) by the Chairman today, is quite interesting?
Here is the link

I thought Lee handled it very well and I am in full support of following it through if we have a legal leg tostand on.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
At his press conference last Monday Graeme Annesley said the transcripts and audio were avaialble for the Tigers that day if they wanted them. Over a week later and we still havent been able to access them. The NRL are 100% covering something up. I have no doubt they'll mysteriously get deleted or found not to be recording properly, which is about as believeable as the cameras in Jeffrey Epsteins cell not working just as he committed suicide.
Reminds me of the Morrison govt doing internal equiries that somehow allways found that there was nothing wrong and no action needed.

Fordy20

Juniors
At his press conference last Monday Graeme Annesley said the transcripts and audio were avaialble for the Tigers that day if they wanted them. Over a week later and we still havent been able to access them. The NRL are 100% covering something up. I have no doubt they'll mysteriously get deleted or found not to be recording properly, which is about as believeable as the cameras in Jeffrey Epsteins cell not working just as he committed suicide.
Annesley meant they were only available that day and they were only allowed to read and listen to them in a sealed room at NRL HQ.

The Rosco

Bench
Like the rooster's sombrero . . . . just because you don't have legally binding documented proof, everyone knows it exists.
The rooters have a sombrero and all of the dangerous tackles with names came from Melbourne. The chicken wing, the wing ding, the mingy ming, hip drop, hip hop, slot lick, eye rip . . . all of them.
Facts.

Tigerm

First Grade
Geez I am sick of these people making accusations that can’t be substantiated, I bet nothing happens to her?

Former NRL star Michael Lichaa has been acquitted of domestic violences charges after his former partner refused to turn up to court and ex-teammate Adam Elliott vouched for his version of events.

I don’t know the bloke at all, but careers and reputations are destroyed because of this type of shit.

MasterTiger

Juniors
Annesley meant they were only available that day and they were only allowed to read and listen to them in a sealed room at NRL HQ.
I have always treated accusations and innuendo of corruption from match officials in the past has scuttlebutt. But I must admit I now have genuine concerns there may be something not right going on. All praise to our chairman for questioning and demanding explanations and answers. I'm proud to follow a club that asks the hard questions when it is required.

Tigerm

First Grade
Geez I am sick of these people making accusations that can’t be substantiated, I bet nothing happens to her?

Former NRL star Michael Lichaa has been acquitted of domestic violences charges after his former partner refused to turn up to court and ex-teammate Adam Elliott vouched for his version of events.

I don’t know the bloke at all, but careers and reputations are destroyed because of this type of shit.
Apparently, she was giving his ex-mate a blow job and he walked in on it, I guess that would put you over the edge a bit?

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Bite the bullet, bulldoze it and have a modern stadium with proper parking and access.
Stop band aiding the problems and fix them.
That said I'd rather the money go to hospitals.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
There is a story in the Herald about Douehi possible future at the club
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ne...n-be-as-popular-as-benji-20220805-p5b7lj.html
It doesn't really say a great deal but the bit that stood out for me was

"If you cast your eye a little further down the track, Doueihi might be given his chance to partner teen sensation and Scots College student Onitoni Large. Jot that name down."

Can anyone any more about this kid or have a link to a highlights real?

Tigerm

First Grade
There is a story in the Herald about Douehi possible future at the club
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ne...n-be-as-popular-as-benji-20220805-p5b7lj.html
It doesn't really say a great deal but the bit that stood out for me was

"If you cast your eye a little further down the track, Doueihi might be given his chance to partner teen sensation and Scots College student Onitoni Large. Jot that name down."

Can anyone any more about this kid or have a link to a highlights real?
From the same article. Sign him up for life FFS.

“I came from Souths where we played back-to-back preliminary finals. I’ve played in some big games. I also won’t walk out on the boys if we’re going shit. I’m a better human being than that. I’m not above the team.

“I’m not the poster boy; I’m the No.6 at the Tigers. I’ll do everything I can to help us be successful.”