What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Rumours still persist?

Interesting tit bit:
Munster confirmed the Tigers approach via incoming assistant and future head coach Benji Marshall to The Daily Telegraph.

“I’m pretty close to Benji and I know he’s on the coaching staff (at the Tigers),” Munster told The Daily Telegraph.

I think Brooksys done his dash
Did not play strong for his cash
Rank him 9th as halfbacks go
But Pearce left knights in a hole.

Hastings Dougie dynamite
So long as forwards scrap and fight
Backline needs a smartening up
Retired Marquee? Nup nup nup.

Munster would change everything.
His step and pass his short kick-ing
Hello Burto, where are you?
Benjis texting, recruiting tool.

Rumours still persist?

Interesting tit bit:
Munster confirmed the Tigers approach via incoming assistant and future head coach Benji Marshall to The Daily Telegraph.

“I’m pretty close to Benji and I know he’s on the coaching staff (at the Tigers),” Munster told The Daily Telegraph.
Kidnap him.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Rumours still persist?

Interesting tit bit:

No body ever really came to us to play with Benji (or Wobbie), so I don’t really think that anyone will come to us to play for them. It’s all hot air.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think Brooksys done his dash
Did not play strong for his cash
Rank him 9th as halfbacks go
But Pearce left knights in a hole.

Hastings Dougie dynamite
So long as forwards scrap and fight
Backline needs a smartening up
Retired Marquee? Nup nup nup.

Munster would change everything.
His step and pass his short kick-ing
Hello Burto, where are you?
Benjis texting, recruiting tool.
Did you just call Benji a “tool”?😂😂😂😂

glockers

Juniors
Second row is a need and Topine seems worth a shot. Young, nsw cup player of year and I guess not too expensive.

Xerri is interesting...

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Exciting stuff. Will we get him or any other super star? Will our roster improve enough to be a top 14 team?
Will we lose one or two of our best players and become even worse than we are now?

This is like watching a very slow game that won't have any indication of how it's going until mid November. Just hope it will be worth all the stress in the end.

Phil Gould

Juniors

Exciting stuff. Will we get him or any other super star? Will our roster improve enough to be a top 14 team?
Will we lose one or two of our best players and become even worse than we are now?

This is like watching a very slow game that won't have any indication of how it's going until mid November. Just hope it will be worth all the stress in the end.
Don’t worry, trust the 7 year plan. The tigers only have to finish one place higher each year and we are back in the top 9 again baby, just like the glory days! Hang on, the Dolphins make one extra spot to climb, hmmm. I better get on the phone and have a word to Madge…I mean Noddy….I mean Timmy….or is it Benji? Ahhh f@ck it.

Latest posts