What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runnig game without the disc (pc)

dazza1976

Juniors
Does anybody know how you can run the game without using the disc?
already mine is starting to accumulate the odd scratch and i would prefer to put it away from my clusy grasp.
cheers

[furrycat]

Coach
PM me but before I give you any details I want you to read the product ID off the inner part on the back of the CD... (The entire thing). This way, I can be sure before assisting you, that you have obtained the game legally.

dazza1976

Juniors
You do realise that he could have just rented out the game and read you that dont you?

westhull

Juniors
dazza1976 said:
You do realise that he could have just rented out the game and read you that dont you?

:lol: :lol: he's must have a legit copy....

Latest posts