What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Crowe selling his share

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
like any business suffering a crisis of funding and ownership, it's important for souths to diversify their business model and look at new revenue streams...

for example:

souffs.png

Big Sam

First Grade
like any business suffering a crisis of funding and ownership, it's important for souths to diversify their business model and look at new revenue streams...

for example:

souffs.png
Maybe we can hire this guy to dance around in his underwear as well? Kind of a 'double act'.
pt_trentbarrett_ent-lead__200x246.jpg

Worked for you guys didn't it?

Nemesis

Bench
2 things:

1) Whenever Russell Crowe had a near miss SS fans thought what would happen if Rusty would not be alive anymore.

I reckon Russell leaving SS is like a mother releasing her apron strings after seeing that things are all in order. The last thing in this regard at Souths is to ensure the team was going well on the field - before letting go.

2) I have a good memory and recall the name Johnny Tobin that was prominent on another forum. Since the no vote lost at the EGM that voice has gone quiet. Until now.
fwiw... this chicken shit is from the home of Dick Pull-itis and his new rent boy, Dunny-Swill...

johnnytobin.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Looks like reggie is the first casualty of this tragedy..

bunnyunemp.jpg
[/IMG]

Galeforce

Bench
lol, at Rooster fans coming here to stir.
Roosters = Less memberships # , LESS FANS , Lower Sponsors $, Lower crowds ,HUGE chip on shoulders, lol SBW and lest we forget less premierships.lol

The only certain points for 2013
1) Souths will finish ahead of Roosters
2) first game WILL NOT BE CLOSE, Souths by 20.
count down the days to these certainties.now lol

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
I have said before I didn't care which way that vote went.

Whichever finished the pathetic excuse for a club off first was best for me.

In hindsight, it has gone the right way for me.

Under Piggins it would have struggled on collecting spoons indefinitely but with little debt.

Now you have had a small taste of success with a plummet back to earth about to happen and plenty of debt (including to the "saviour").

Much, much sweeter.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
That's not quite exact. Yes, Piggins was the 'spiritual leader' of the club in exile but he didn't exactly put forward arguments in court did he?

Nick Pappas did and he's still at the club, looking after the interests of the members. And doing a fine job might I add.

If Piggins didn't raise the money Pinch-nose doesn't run the case.

Game over for Souffs.

What a great effort Piggins put in.

And how, exactly, did the idiotic Souffs members repay him?

Isaaxe

Juniors
Souths had the worst demographic in the under 17's.

Kids hated to admit that anyone in the family followed South Sydney in the 1990's - 2000's.
----

Circa 2012 this age group is proud to follow Souths and this market is our future.

The kids 7-11 absoltely adore GI and he will considerably swell this demographic for Souths.

Galeforce

Bench
I have said before I didn't care which way that vote went.

Whichever finished the pathetic excuse for a club off first was best for me.

In hindsight, it has gone the right way for me.

Under Piggins it would have struggled on collecting spoons indefinitely but with little debt.

Now you have had a small taste of success with a plummet back to earth about to happen and plenty of debt (including to the "saviour").

Much, much sweeter.

you are a negative dope , who has no idea. By the way did your dad pick this up?
javascript:void(0)javascript:void(0)

Latest posts