What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Smith

Kid

Juniors
You've tried hard and i hope you enjoyed your time out here, but please go back to England. You are simply not up to NRL standard. The worst decision of the year can be attributed to you after tonight. Not many people(me included) like Mick Croker, but his outstanding hit on Scott Logan certainly did not deserve a penalty, and then you compounded your error by giving him 10 in the bin. What the hell was the 10 mins for?
Your decision was only more baffling by the fact that young Mad Pup probably deserved to be sent off yet you merely placed him on report. Whoever it was (possibly Gould?) that said you are the best ref in the world, is a long, long way off the mark.

Ari Gold

Bench
10 mins for starting the biff...... if you actually bothered to listen to what Smith said....

Smith gave the roosters THREE warnings beforehand about instigating a fight...but hothead crocker had to go and have a swing after the tackle....

Dickhead....

Kid

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
10 mins for starting the biff...... if you actually bothered to listen to what Smith said....

Smith gave the roosters THREE warnings beforehand about instigating a fight...but hothead crocker had to go and have a swing after the tackle....

Dickhead....
A swing? he put his hand on his face, hardly a swing....dickhead.

Kid

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
ah, Roosters fans wihnging about the ref

they are nearly as quick as Ricky.
No Rooster fan here mate, just a Rugby League fan. The tackle was a beauty, nothing more, nothing less. It was a disgraceful decision.

melon....

Coach
Souths were lucky, very lucky. But it showed that Easts do not deserve to be finalists when a tragedy like Souths can cause an upset after 11 years. They are still our bunnies, but every year must be one were we flog these no hopers all the way to Gosford. Instead a team like Souths beats Easts...go figure.

yobbo84

Coach
Look, Souths got some good calls towards the end...

BUT the Roosters got the first 6 penalties in a row, had all the field position, all the possession... and could only manage a 12-6 lead at half time. That is where they lost the game!

Ari Gold

Bench
Kid said:
A swing? he put his hand on his face, hardly a swing....dickhead.

yes and hegarty softly tapped shillington on the head with his elbow......:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Kid

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
Look, Souths got some good calls towards the end...

BUT the Roosters got the first 6 penalties in a row, had all the field position, all the possession... and could only manage a 12-6 lead at half time. That is where they lost the game!
Let me make it clear. I'm not saying the decision cost the Roosters the game. I couldn't care less if it did. If that tackle was illegal than it's time they all put tags on the shorts so there is no physical contact.

Ari Gold

Bench
Kid said:
No Rooster fan here mate, just a Rugby League fan. The tackle was a beauty, nothing more, nothing less. It was a disgraceful decision.

lol in other words your a bandwagoner who jumped off the roosters bandwagon after they stopped winning a few months ago.....

Bumble

First Grade
melon.... said:
Souths were lucky, very lucky. But it showed that Easts do not deserve to be finalists when a tragedy like Souths can cause an upset after 11 years. They are still our bunnies, but every year must be one were we flog these no hopers all the way to Gosford. Instead a team like Souths beats Easts...go figure.

Give it up melon.

Souths are no longer no hopers, the Roosters are finished.

You want to talk luck? I could recount the last 4 encounters before tonight where you've only won by 10 and the ref has screwed us, but I'm just too happy to care.

Kid

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
ohhhh thats original....i think ive just been owned.....:roll: :roll:
No not at all. As a matter of fact it was you that got me with the very original, never heard before, "bandwagoner". Don't know how i will ever come back from it.

yobbo84

Coach
Did anyone else notice he had BOTH teams back about 12-15m for most of the game? It was annoying me no end!

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
lol in other words your a bandwagoner who jumped off the roosters bandwagon after they stopped winning a few months ago.....

Bandwagon, Mr Rock Star? You have no idea about anything.

Firstly, you've claimed Crocker was penalised for carrying on after he'd sat that tub of lard Scott Logan on his backside. Then you've disappeared after being exposed as a fraud!

Bandwagon... pffft, i've got tour t-shirts older than you, kid.

Ari Gold

Bench
Fairfax said:
Bandwagon, Mr Rock Star? You have no idea about anything.

Firstly, you've claimed Crocker was penalised for carrying on after he'd sat that tub of lard Scott Logan on his backside. Then you've disappeared after being exposed as a fraud!

Bandwagon... pffft, i've got tour t-shirts older than you, kid.

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

saturday night...

souths beat roosters....

whinging roosters on LU......

does it get any better than this?

Latest posts