What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Borg

Snoop Shark

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Although I don't know who you are I figure you would know.

:lol: Coolum!

I think u will find Coolum he is from the Maltese Rugby League Association(MRLA);-)

MRLA

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
:lol: Coolum!
I think u will find Coolum he is from the Maltese Rugby League Association(MRLA);-)
Media & Public Relations Officer, for the Maltese Rugby League Association.:)

Sharkie™

Juniors
MRLA do u post on this forum up comming Maltese games, cause if u do i gotta keep an eye out, it is something at interests me greatly.

Resistance is futile

Jeri Ryan - Borg

voyseven09.jpg

MRLA

Juniors
Frenzy- Not that I know of, but Ill confirm if they are.

ShArKsMaN- I post mainly in the International section of these forums. As well as the MRLA official forum at http://forum.malteserugbyleague.com
I do however, often browse through the club sections such as the 'Sharks' forum and notify some corrections where I can.
Malta's 2006 13-a-side calendar is currently under review with the RLEF's proposed World Cup Qualifiers set down.
However, our 7-a-side representation will continue at the upcoming 2006 Orara Valley Sevens on January 28 & 29.

Sharkie™

Juniors
MRLA said:
I post mainly in the International section of these forums. As well as the MRLA official forum at http://forum.malteserugbyleague.com
I do however, often browse through the club sections such as the 'Sharks' forum and notify some corrections where I can.
Malta's 2006 13-a-side calendar is currently under review with the RLEF's proposed World Cup Qualifiers set down.
However, our 7-a-side representation will continue at the upcoming 2006 Orara Valley Sevens on January 28 & 29.

thanks alot for the info...hopefully i might get out to a few games when they are played.