What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Morgan

the_apostle21

Juniors
Whats the go with Morgan. He played NSW cup last week and is again named to play for Wenty. Has Api jumped him in the queue? Or is this a sign that he won't re-sign?

I'm slightly worried, as Api isn't ready.

strider

Post Whore
there's clearly more to it than ability .... he appears to be one of the improving players in our squad .... i'd be pretty disappointed if he left

it could be sticky wanting to try out more juniors to decide which ones to keep
who knows maybe morgs and ben smith have already been tapped on the shoulder

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Whats the go with Morgan. He played NSW cup last week and is again named to play for Wenty. Has Api jumped him in the queue? Or is this a sign that he won't re-sign?

I'm slightly worried, as Api isn't ready.

like Papali ?

its not round 13 yet, cant be that

hindy111

Post Whore
And isnt that Brayden Williame a centre too? named 18th man.
Maybe rickys doesnt see him as good enough.He is deff better than Loko-tautai-api and sio at this stage of career.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I wonder if a mid season transfer is on the cards? It all seems very strange to me. The more games we give to debutants this year the more it effects (just for you Pou ;-) ) our salary cap. Something must be going on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder if a mid season transfer is on the cards? It all seems very strange to me. The more games we give to debutants this year the more it effects (just for you Pou ;-) ) our salary cap. Something must be going on.

Lol.... This is getting funnier

I think we all need to take a bex and lie down.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Lol.... This is getting funnier

I think we all need to take a bex and lie down.

So care to explain why a player who was performing so well now finds himself in Wenty? If he gets named last minute then so be it but if not it shouldn't surprise you that people are asking questions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So care to explain why a player who was performing so well now finds himself in Wenty? If he gets named last minute then so be it but if not it shouldn't surprise you that people are asking questions.

I'm not the right bloke to ask, but can you guarantee that the named team will run out on Sunday?

Craig Johnston

First Grade
if ricky is benching him to coerce him to resign or demoting him because he has signed elsewhere then i applaud him, he's hardly indespensible