What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Webb

Dragon David

First Grade
Are some of those guys more GM of Football than CEO ?
Peter Parr has the role of Director of Football. He oversees the entire football operations bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Newcastle Knights Club.
Norm Black is a former shop owner in Byron Bay and was a Director of Trip-A-Deal which has been sold to Qantas.
Blake Solly is the current CEO of Souths Sydney managing the commercial and administrative arms of the business, and working closely alongside Souths General Manager of Football.
Tim Watsford is a Chief Operations Officer so too is Brock Schaefer.

Blake Solly would have been good as our CEO but wants to remain at Souths to be with Wayne Bennett again.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Peter Parr has the role of Director of Football. He oversees the entire football operations bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Newcastle Knights Club.
Norm Black is a former shop owner in Byron Bay and was a Director of Trip-A-Deal which has been sold to Qantas.
Blake Solly is the current CEO of Souths Sydney managing the commercial and administrative arms of the business, and working closely alongside Souths General Manager of Football.
Tim Watsford is a Chief Operations Officer so too is Brock Schaefer.

Blake Solly would have been good as our CEO but wants to remain at Souths to be with Wayne Bennett again.
Re Peter Parr did he have anything to do with the Kalyn Ponga shit show re the Kangaroos?

Harry Bath

Juniors
After a world wide search they’re likely to give the CEO job to Haran.
As sad and as stupid as that sounds I recon you are on the money, this is exactly how the Dragons board thinks and operates, they did the same thing to replace Doust and after a world wide recruitment firm was engaged , hundreds of CV's reviewed they appointed Brian Johnson who was already working at the club in some capacity, he lasted no more than 12 months and left after achieving nada.

justadragon

Bench
Whoever Saints get as CEO, they should chase a passionate Dragons supporter that has plenty of CEO experience. I am sure there are plenty successful CEO's working out there that love the Saints and would want to see them become a successful club.
If we were going to poach anyone, we should attempt to poach Richardson, he's the only one I've seen that would have backbone to stand up to the board. so forget about it, I just answered my own question, he will never be hired :)

UnknownDragon

Juniors
Whoever Saints get as CEO, they should chase a passionate Dragons supporter that has plenty of CEO experience. I am sure there are plenty successful CEO's working out there that love the Saints and would want to see them become a successful club.
They definitely should not chase a passionate dragons supporter, that is literally the last thing we need. He should be completely removed from any pre conceived thoughts of people/players

Latest posts