What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles OUT. Possibly poore.

Inferno

Coach
Ryles has been in sensational form for the Dragons and he said being injury-free was the key to his strong play.

"Playing footy - just playing consecutive weeks and not getting injured each week, not getting the little nigglies that keep you out of the game for a week here and a week there, you get more continuity and it helps your footy - a little bit of luck has helped," he said.

Link

I feel a little sorry for you guys, if true, it seems you were bitch slapped by the irony gods.

gregstar

Referee
poore is out for the same reason most dragons players miss games.

he's been named in a rep squad.

like any other dragon, they commence their career bullet-proof, get named in a rep side, turn into quentins.

welcome to the club just poore!

Cooper-Man

Bench
mate i was told by a first grade player. I dont want to name him for obvious reasons.

He said poore was a possible out. More likely in but they wont know till tomorrow.

marty_dragon

Juniors
mate i was told by a first grade player. I dont want to name him for obvious reasons.

He said poore was a possible out. More likely in but they wont know till tomorrow.

F U C K me ....who do u guys think will get the call up if they are both out???

Cooper-Man

Bench
we need at least one of them in the team. I think reno will get the call up.

What do you guys think about thorby. Maybe he has a point to prove and they will call him up.

Cooper-Man

Bench
it was just confirmed that ryles is out on foxsports.

nothing about poore. I hope he is in.

They said hunt in the starting line up and reno to the bench.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We've got lots of injuries coming into this match. Its a shocker really.

Good opportunity for Sharks to carry on like they've won a grand fainal, but we'll still get 'em.

Saints by 10.

Cooper-Man

Bench
the player that told me about the injuries said he wants to give it to bird and gallen.

f**k that made me feel pumped. Cant wait. they seem really confident.

i think we can win this game.

Go Nulla

Bench
We've got lots of injuries coming into this match. Its a shocker really.

Good opportunity for Sharks to carry on like they've won a grand fainal, but we'll still get 'em.

Saints by 10.

Got your excuses prepared already Willow ?

Latest posts