What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SACK DEAN YOUNG

maestro1

Bench
Maestro I take your comments on board
But like most fans on here, I am a very passionate fan and I’ve known for a long time that Hunt was a big issue in this club.
It just hasn’t worked for 7 years
So when Flano came on board and he was given a gift to start his coaching career because Hunt wanted to leave and he in turn kept him,I saw that as a golden opportunity missed.
Anyway I was prepared to accept it,thinking coach knows best BUT if it fails flano should be accountable
‘Unfortunately it has failed,it is clear hunt is not what we need and we are going nowhere.Worse still it is clear we play better when he is not in the team.
For this reason when we lose and Hunt has a shocker I can’t forget that it didn’t have to be like this so hence my frustration at Flano.
Sorry if it seems monotonous but that’s how pissed off I am that he couldn’t see the golden opportunity he was given in the beginning of his coaching stint here. Apologies if my truthful comments upset you but we as supporters need to hold those responsible for decisions that affect the performance of the club accountable.
On top of this flano has failed to recruit any top liners that we have chased which is another reason we selected him as coach and he has let go of players like lomax which imo he should have not allowed to go.
We have a promising emerging roster and I have zero confidence this is the guy to decide who stays and goes.
My frustrations are simply a result from my passion to see this club do well.
Thanks for the response Saintmar. Maybe Flanno wasn't given the freedom to let Hunt fly. He may have been told to keep him at all costs. Who knows. Who would you like to see coaching us?

Latest posts