What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

VodkaSaint

Juniors
This was the dumbest team I have ever seen in my life under Hook, it literally was a bloody dumb team.
I am now starting to see some smart play from the dragons, little bit of niggle, slow the ball down, tie up arms holding the ball, tacklers high locking up the ball with tacklers down low.
we wont win every week but Damm we have a team that just might make the 8 this year.
foot outside the line to win an over kick, Kyle standing close to the players trying to play the ball on a turn over to slow it down, just those little things that make a difference

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Oh he doesn’t post after wins mate, fricken hates it when we win, he’ll just wait until a loss then spew his nonsense all over the place again. Mind you, it must be getting hard for him? Hard to keep saying sack the coach with a 50/50 win rate?
I genuinely reckon other fans that hop on this forum like Miller and TSP like our club more than I'm Hornby