What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

Juniors
Just to let you know, I believe that since77 is 6 foot 7", 210 kilos and has participated in MMA for the last 15 years with numerous successes.
are you sure you want to do that DUDE
Is he from overseas cause i aint heard of anyone successful in aus mma with those stats

Just to let you know, I believe that since77 is 6 foot 7", 210 kilos and has participated in MMA for the last 15 years with numerous successes.
are you sure you want to do that DUDE???
OMG - 210KG - Even me a life long smoker could out run that :) :)
I reckon I could even afford to stop and offer a one fingered salute, roll a smoke, before taking off again.

Lucky for me I agree with 95% of Since77's opinions. Fair, knowledgeable of NRL and considered, but sometimes he has no tolerance for fools (His opinion)

As for Gregstar I understand 'dragon thomo', as I also find his humour goes way over my head, so I have him on ignore, purely for my own sanity.

Perhaps if I met him over a few beers?
Perhaps not!