What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Joe Williams

Apey

Staff member
Do you have a disorder where you have a certain time limit to click the submit reply button or something robbo? :?

bjm8

Juniors
Ahhh South Sydney fans. What a turn around a few weeks can make. Once upon a time you were passionate supporters following a struggling club, appreciated the team you had and were hanging in for the brighter future. Now that youve experienced a few wins, youve turned into a pack of St George fans, expecting to win week in week out and be gifted the trophy on a silver platter, when things start to go astray, out come the anger, bitterness and "sack everyone" threads.

Glory glory to south sydney...........

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
bjm8 said:
Ahhh South Sydney fans. What a turn around a few weeks can make. Once upon a time you were passionate supporters following a struggling club, appreciated the team you had and were hanging in for the brighter future. Now that youve experienced a few wins, youve turned into a pack of St George fans, expecting to win week in week out and be gifted the trophy on a silver platter, when things start to go astray, out come the anger, bitterness and "sack everyone" threads.

Glory glory to south sydney...........

Mate when we are winning close games continually week in and week out on the back of the WORST 5th tackle options ever and unorganised backs structure then clearly it is the hales who shold cop the blame. Quite simply with the go-forward Asotasi, Cusack, Stuart and Fa'alogo are providing we should be winning a few more games...Gordie Tallis is the smartest bloke but he was correct in saying last night Scott Prince was the difference...we have Prince and we win. Two weeks ago against Canberra we have Carney and we win, The game against Brisbane we have decent halves we win. You are correct though in saying now we've experienced a winning streak we want more... well when you've3 supported a team that has been as sh*t as mine has the last 15 years you'll take anything you can.

Jack Off said:
Mate when we are winning close games continually week in and week out on the back of the WORST 5th tackle options ever and unorganised backs structure then clearly it is the hales who shold cop the blame. Quite simply with the go-forward Asotasi, Cusack, Stuart and Fa'alogo are providing we should be winning a few more games...Gordie Tallis is the smartest bloke but he was correct in saying last night Scott Prince was the difference...we have Prince and we win. Two weeks ago against Canberra we have Carney and we win, The game against Brisbane we have decent halves we win. You are correct though in saying now we've experienced a winning streak we want more... well when you've3 supported a team that has been as sh*t as mine has the last 15 years you'll take anything you can.

It is plain to see that the loss of Kidwell has hit hard for your club but I am not seeing the likes of Vagana really stepping up and playing with passion...to an extent you can blame Williams but at the end of the day, the older players need to support him as well and give him the confidence needed...

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Oh hell yeah... the loss of Kidwell has been the turning point. We miss his leadership and enthusiasm badly. As for Vagana.. Id didn't really want to sign him BUT if we don't get him we don't get Kidwell and Asotasi or Widders. Vagana is not getting enough ball and that is why i think he may move to 5/8 although I don't think that will help but last night a young kid Talanoa was our best player so surely he can't be dropped.

I expect to see this backline for the Storm game..

1.Peachey
2.Merritt
3.Hegarty
4. Talanoa
5. Mellor/Simmonds
6.Vagana
7. Smith/Williams (I would prefer Williams than Smith IMO because Williams has a better kicking game, and doesn't give away as many penalties)