What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

dragon_around

Juniors
mcgregor_20191122.jpg

FEATURE

McGregor draws line through 2019 season after US trip

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/11/24/mcgregor-draws-line-through-2019-season-after-us-trip/

More spin .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I drew a line through the season by like round 6.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
How's the shit about.... "I interviewed over 10 coaches & Shane was the best"
Which translates to :
CEO Johnno spoke to the former assistants that got arse wiped out of their jobs and instigated getting the former Sharks coaching brains trust of Flanno & Shepherd, then telling Mary he's power has been undermined. The Peanut spits the dummy running to Gordon, whom sends him on an American holiday/seminar. Johnno hands in his resignation in disgust!
Whilst away, Mary speaks to some American coaches (around 10) whom all fail to return to the seminar.
Mission accomplished & call Lozza to get it out there about his passion, hard work & all round good guy.

This is My opinion of what's gone down!
mary has a hissy fit and gets his own way

Listening to this muppet’s interview, he is without doubt the dumbest coach in the NRL.

The USA tour was a complete waste of time.

Good to see the dope was pleased with the review outcome.

Effectively only the chosen ones remain.

McGregor and Dean Young.

Paul must have some amazing videos of the board performing multiple illegal acts.

I have no other explanation for Paul McGregor’s retention.

Spineless arrogant nepotistic board, unaccountable to anyone thanks to the administrative structure of both JV partners.

If we avoid the wooden spoon in 2020 it will be a footballing miracle.

mcgregor_20191122.jpg

FEATURE

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/11/24/mcgregor-draws-line-through-2019-season-after-us-trip/

Hey fellas is it just me, but is the Nrl Taking the piss outter Mary with this story. Featured heading. The way the picture makes him look like a superior sporting guy. With a cloud around him.
Everyone knows about the muppet. Except himself. God save the saints!!!

SEAT 1A

Bench
mcgregor_20191122.jpg

FEATURE

That's it getsmarty, more spin overload.

I presume that Daley's interview was pre tip as drawn the line on 2019 as most of what he said was about last few years.

He must have fallen asleep or missed the communication workshop on public speaking as breathing techniques is the last thing that should be on his mind in that regard. I'll give him a rap as it's very difficult as he giving it a go.

So so true mate. Said it for me.
Hey fellas is it just me, but is the Nrl Taking the piss outter Mary with this story. Featured heading. The way the picture makes him look like a superior sporting guy. With a cloud around him.

Listening to this muppet’s interview, he is without doubt the dumbest coach in the NRL.

The USA tour was a complete waste of time.

Good to see the dope was pleased with the review outcome.

Effectively only the chosen ones remain.

McGregor and Dean Young.

Paul must have some amazing videos of the board performing multiple illegal acts.

I have no other explanation for Paul McGregor’s retention.

Spineless arrogant nepotistic board, unaccountable to anyone thanks to the administrative structure of both JV partners.

If we avoid the wooden spoon in 2020 it will be a footballing miracle.
Nope...doesn't need him LOL
Haha. Will what does he need then mate?

BLM01

First Grade
No all his mates and journos who dont analyse things as deeply as we do and ignore the history of facts have fallen for all the JDB handling and injury excuses for our failure
I know you are only as good as your last game but journos look no further than 2019 and say it was a bad year but accept the clubs and players distractions injury reasoning for it as if it was just a blip in relation to how successful we have been over the past 3 or 4.

SEAT 1A

Bench

Could be, Old skool Dragon?

My take on it is all about ego.

No all his mates and journos who dont analyse things as deeply as we do and ignore the history of facts have fallen for all the JDB handling and injury excuses for our failure
I know you are only as good as your last game but journos look no further than 2019 and say it was a bad year but accept the clubs and players distractions injury reasoning for it as if it was just a blip in relation to how successful we have been over the past 3 or 4.
See what you mean...fair call.
Without nagging. Ive watched the refs dismantle us every year. Gerard sutton and his lollipopers are all for Cam smith.. He cant do no wrong that fella is gold..apparently.pfft

BLM01

First Grade

Latest posts