What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

gregstar

Referee
Jowls has been coach heading into 7 seasons. The longest stay of any saints coach since the JV.

Under this spastic we've made the finals twice.
We've played three finals and only won one.

Winning percentage;

Waite - 56% in 1.5 seasons (why he was punted I'll never know)
Farrarse - 42% in 2.5 seasons
Browneye - 53% in 6 seasons
Creeping - 65% in 3 seasons
Price Re..tard - 36% in 3 seasons (what the fu....ck was the board thinking?)
Jowls - 47% heading into 7th season

Our board is clearly re..tarded.
Where's this virus when we really need it ffs?!

7 fu...cking seasons!

WTF!

I'm not trying to sound like a bitter fan who lost a key player to another club but Ben Hunt and Corey Norman were playing under 20's together, if he can't gel with Norman I don't know what hope there is
What are they waiting for?
Reeks of poor coaching.
Defence is no longer McGregor's responsibility.
He only has to fine tune our attack.
2 first half tries + another fade and loss on Sunday.
He certainly is consistent.

Gareth67

First Grade
That blubbering moaning head, frowning and spouting nonsense at the press conference was one of the few reliable constants in a world of change.

They’ve put me in charge of morale here at work, they obviously want the staff to stop coming in!
E878DD59-8E2E-4A87-9F9F-42757299EC36.jpeg
“ Are you referring to me ? It’s only early days so don’t go carrying on about the teams first-up defeat - remember they got their tries from kicks and that Benji fella hypnotized our players somehow or other , he never done that when he was playing for me ? “

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Jowls has been coach heading into 7 seasons. The longest stay of any saints coach since the JV.

Under this spastic we've made the finals twice.
We've played three finals and only won one.

Winning percentage;

Waite - 56% in 1.5 seasons (why he was punted I'll never know)
Farrarse - 42% in 2.5 seasons
Browneye - 53% in 6 seasons
Creeping - 65% in 3 seasons
Price Re..tard - 36% in 3 seasons (what the fu....ck was the board thinking?)
Jowls - 47% heading into 7th season

Our board is clearly re..tarded.
Where's this virus when we really need it ffs?!

7 fu...cking seasons!

WTF!
Don’t worry about that what about his winning percentage since Round 6 last year
I could be wrong but is it not 3 or 4 max wins out of 19 games
That’s enough to punt McGrexit alone

LINESPEED

Juniors
[
Drops Lomax from fullback to wing after presumably, training at 1 all this year.One fken game. It's also a bad sign that he still has control as surely the other coaches would agree to this ?

As I’ve said many times - it’s all about Aitken.

This prepositioning will have him back in No3 ASAP.
Lomax should replace Lafai if he’s to be moved at all.

Zac is an ‘unbeliever’ ( of Waterboy) - and his treatment has always verified this.
Timm,Garrick,Luc & others copped the same.

This is McGlassjaw in his death throes.

Oh yeah - anyone heard how shirtfronting Freddie went?

Smurf

Juniors
Drops Lomax from fullback to wing after presumably, training at 1 all this year.One fken game. It's also a bad sign that he still has control as surely the other coaches would agree to this ?

I can not believe this .... can you imagine Bellamy ( or any real coach ) getting one injury ( yes one ) and moving his fullback to wing after the guy trains all pre season at fullback ( and is anointed to play there )
I totally give up ( again )
Mary is a dead set flog

Warabrook saint

Juniors
gregstar my man, it's even worse than that. McGregor is just a couple of games away from overtaking Ken Kearney on the list of most games coached. Kearney, who won 5 fking premierships, overtaken by this diabolical impostor. A crime.
All organized aided and abetted and hurryidly given a 2 year extension last year by this diabolical organization in charge

Gareth67

First Grade
Surely a 0-2 start to the year against fringe top 8 teams at our own home grounds should be enough to get the media going again.
Drums need to start beating loudly people.

Your perfectly correct E.H.Dragon , but most unfortunately for all concerned the NRL would want , or perhaps even insist on good news stories only from the media .

They would not wish ‘ their ‘ media buddies to go stirring the pot against anyone or anything that could possibly shorten the season , they are fighting to keep their heads above water as is .

The maestro will still be holding the reins of power for what remains of this season . Hopefully then the fools in the J.Venture boardroom will decide to clean out the cupboard and start next season with a suitably qualified coach .

Last edited:

Timmo62

Juniors
The game is going into financial meltdown.There is no way they can afford to get rid of him until his contract is up.Get used to it.